Landmark Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Landmark Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.9

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

There were 3 technical rounds.
    1st round - Telephonic Technical Interview
    2nd round - Skype Technical Interview
    3rd round - Technical Interview

All rounds went well. Followed with HR multiple times for the feedback, never heard back. As a professionals they should share the feedback whether it is positive or negative.

Institutional Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn and asked whether am interested for the position. As I was not having a good time with my current company, I said a Yes. The same day I was called by the HR and asked to come for the interview the very next day. The interview process was very smooth and hassle free. The interviewer was pretty much impressed with my profile and told me that the HR will contact me by weekend. By end of the week I contacted the HR and she told me the position was on hold. Didn't get any response post that. Still waiting. I would be very happy if I atleast get a feedback on my interview.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very bad interview experience with Landmarkgroup. Everything is managed by Dubai people. Managment in india is just for name sake. Don't go here. They had given me assignment and after spending lot of time, I had submitted the assignment. Finally they told me that "we are not going forward with your candidature". Bad people, bad company.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Few Juniors, who doesn't no different between data sciences and manufacturing/SCM optimization will ask you to solve the optimization problems. When you ask where the need of here data science, they say this our definition of data sciences. These in experienced guys got imported from JNU economics and from a particular state taking employer to the task with their half-knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Solve some stupid optimization, which they themselve doesn't know whether they are real or not?   Answer Question

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2016.

Interview

Over all the worst interview I have ever had.
    Had a confirmed appointment for 4 30 pm at Oasis Center, that where their HR for Fitness First sits.
    No one greeted me at the reception for about 15 minutes then the recruiter who called me showed up and escorted me to another level of the mall for the interview with the Senior Human Resource Business Partner from 4 45 till 5 10 I kept waiting impatiently as I had to pick up my daughter from the daycare around 6 pm and the traffic would go crazy by that time.
    HE started off with basic questions, kept interrupting in the middle all the time so he wont let me finish of what I was trying to explain. That threw me off balance and I just wanted to get out of there.
    People from a specific region think interrupting is just fine. They while interviewing think this would actually give them an edge on the candidate actually what it does is it angers candidates and they don't want to be in that interview anymore.

I apologized that I had to leave to pick my kid form day care and didn't finished the entire interview and left in a hurry.

Interview Questions

• Define talent acquisition and how is it different form Recruitment?
      If an employee is leaving us after two years of contract, how much end of service he will get?
      L&D how many interventions ?   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Chennai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

asking about the personal and professional back ground
    job role in the present position
    how to handle customer complints
    how to manage the team, there duty roster, leaves,
    staff breafing about the targets and achiveamnet etc...

Interview Questions

• how to handle customer in customer service.   3 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Telephone and face to Face. The interview will be both technical and Functional and also based on the role being chosen far. It would be good round of interview. Overall good exprience you would get work wise

Interview Questions

• 1. They ask on existing functionality standard   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

A few years ago, I applied for the Content Editor position. The place was difficult to locate. I was interviewed by the Brand Manager, who actually laughed during the interview when I answered her question for expected salary. Very unprofessional, especially considering that the salary quoted was on the lower end.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2015.

Interview

I passed my CV at Oasis Center Al Quoze, Dubai after a certain days i got call for my first interview.I was selected for first interview then the process was there for second interview then i got a call after few days that i was selected then i signed offer letter n begin to work.

Interview Questions

• How will u prove that we should hire you before you because you worked as salesman in hypermarket,now we are dealing with footwear?   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

2 rounds technical
    1 round HR

after clearing all the rounds the HR did a negotiation of salary and told me that i will have a final call from dubai, for final discussion and salary negotiation again, within a day or two,
    i waited for one week and called the recruiter told me that HR is busy,
    i waited for more time, after a month and half of waiting and multiple calls to the recruiter, he told that I am not selected. and i without even giving a proper feedback he disconnected the call.
    if i was not selected then why the hell HR told me that i will have another round ??