Landshire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Landshire Interview Questions

2.5

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Landshire (Mobile, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

Called for a face to face interview with RSM and ARSM then called by Megan in the main office. I had to ride a route for a day to see if I liked the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem being on a route at least 10 weeks a year.   1 Answer

I found a job with higher starting pay before the whole Landshire process was through.

Route Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Landshire.

Interview

I received a phone call and did a phone interview by someone in HR. Then they scheduled me for an interview with a manager. I went to a hotel to meet the manager. I thought this was odd but the manager explained the hotel was easier to locate. I guess the next step is to do background checks including a drivers license history. They completed this on me but I had a problem with my drivers license.

Interview Questions

• How did you respond to your manager when they asked you to run a special to a customer?   1 Answer

Office Support Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Landshire (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Easy & fun! The culture at the corporate office is fun and casual. They seem to work well together and have a good time doing so. It is fun to be part of this group now. I got to meet lots of people in the interview process. It is very cool that so many people take time to meet with applicants for positions. I know everyone's schedule is busy, so it meant a lot.

Interview Questions

• Very easy going. Very comfortable, which gave me a good snapshot of what it would be like to work here.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was fine. I was very pleased with the offer and excited to join this team. I didn't have to think twice.

Route Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Landshire (Hampton, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was uneventful. HR on the other hand is ridiculous. It took over a week trying to get paperwork faxed to them because their fax was down. Then I was told I only had until Monday to get it on or i missed the cut-off. It was their broken down equipment that was the problem. i had to spend money on faxes that never went through when i didn't have two wooden nickels to rub together to begin with. then you have to Skype with them. Which I found ridiculous since they asked pretty much nothing. From what I understand now they are making you fly to MO for a week instead.

Interview Questions

• What do you find stressful?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just say yes or no that you are coming on board. STAY AWAY!

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Landshire in November 2012.

Interview

I was invited for Two phone interviews one with HR one with the manager in charge and one in person interview with the regional manager. This was over a 3 week period of time. Very through and a straight forward process.

District Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Landshire in August 2011.

Interview

I was asked to interview on 1 days notice. Interview went fine. The interview questions were softballs - big and easy to hit out of the park. There really wasn't much preparation on the interviewer's part. Keep in mind with this company, they really don't invest time on business processes and procedures - it's all about hiring good people. The background check is very thorough. Once you're in, as long as you toe the line and go along with every idea presented to you - you'll do fine. If you are a thinker and you want to do things better, more efficient and deliver better results, you better be interviewing for an RM position. As a DM you are merely insurance for when a route guy doesn't show up.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee with a bad attitude?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none