Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 109 of over 109 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Application

Interview

Two phone calls one with HR and one with people from the office which I applied. First interview was general and second was more specific about skills related to the job

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Miami, FL) in Jun 2021

Interview

Phone call to discuss personal experience and listen to their responsibilities and expectations for an employee. Talked about locations and types of projects I would be working on. How to proceed with interview process if interested.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of career path am i looking for?

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

Met with a bunch of people, they reviewed my credentials and just asked about my resume. Nothing too challenging just normal conversation to gauge me and my interests and just got to know me really

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

Interviewed March 2021: initial interview- on the phone with HR second interview- with a principal, a senior PM, and a senior staff Was told the next step will be a 3rd interview with more technical staff but have gone through that stage yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

There were at least two interviews with Langan. One is with the HR and another is with the experienced engineers. Both of the interviews were professional. I got very positive feedback and the HR was very efficient.

Interview Questions
  • life, strength, weakness, engineering-based professional question

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

The initial interview was a phone call with an HR consultant where questions were asked to get to know you and about your experience. Learned more about the company and the position. Took about 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions
  • What do you look for in a supervisor? What is your best quality?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Parsippany, NJ) in Oct 2020

Interview

This position has been open for 1.5 years...big red flag. The offer I received was changed so dramatically in scope, nature, and compensation from what was discussed and affirmed numerous times throughout the interview process. It was presented in an unprofessional manner - with no acknowledgement or explanation of the drastic changes. It's no wonder they can't fill this role. Don't be fooled by the veneer of professionalism they attempt to project - I heard from two separate sources that there are some serious satisfaction and retention problems within their HR department. I dodged a bullet and figured I'd pay it forward!

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with performance improvement plans (PIPs)?

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

Brief interview. Met with five managers who asked basic questions about the career and research in school. They were not interested in testing technical background. It looks like experience and certifications are more important.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Application

I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Interview

After submitting my resume, they have set up a phone interview with a person with very little knowledge about the applied position. Many unrelated questions were asked. I was disappointed because it was a technical position.

Interview Questions
  • Many questions unrelated to the applied position were asked. Type of questions that can be asked at any interview, not job specific.

Application

Interview

Group interview with 3 people. Slightly intimidating but that is just the group interview atmosphere. Definately follow up afterwards. My interview didn't go so well but I sent a follow up email and I think that is why I got the offer. I declined because the work I would be doing didn't align with what I was interested in.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 109 Interviews