Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

2.8

Geotechinical Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

Group interview with 3 people. Slightly intimidating but that is just the group interview atmosphere. Definately follow up afterwards. My interview didn't go so well but I sent a follow up email and I think that is why I got the offer. I declined because the work I would be doing didn't align with what I was interested in.

Application

Interview

It took about four weeks. I got the the phone interview in one week after I applied. Then after that, I was set up a phone interview with three engineers. After the second interview, I got a phone call from the HR for more details about the position and she told me she is planning on give me the offer.

Entry Level Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

The first two interviews went very smoothly and the HR responded very quickly. Then starting with the onsite interview. The VP and PMs are really kind. But there's a quiz at the end of the interview. The first is hard, requiring some experience, the rest two are really easy, basic chemistry.

Intern Interview

Interview

Brief phone interview asking basic questions about my coursework, proficiency in autocad, strengths and weaknesses, etc. It went smoothly and there was no unexpected questions in the interview. It took maybe 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted next day by an HR assistant via e-mail to schedule a phone interview later that week; friendly and amicable questions about resume. Phone screen lasted about 30 minutes, about 10 of which were spent on questions / explaining job role. No follow-up after phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What's something that you can improve on, and how have you worked towards achieving it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

I had the initial interview and a week later was called to do a face to face interview with two other team members. Meeting various levels of management was key for me to understanding the company goal and if I would be able to contribute.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background and how I behavior based questions.   Answer Question

Senior Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (San Francisco, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Easy interview. Great people. General questions about experience and company overview, as well as position requirements.
    Company history. Culture. Overview of the office. Met with several project managers and principles. Met with the human resources. Filled employment application.

Interview Questions

• General questions about experience and company overview, as well as position requirements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (New York, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was just normal, ask series questions to evaluate your personality. The interview lasted for less than 30 mins. After the interview, I received a reply in about 2 weeks and a on-site interview was scheduled.

Campus Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Fort Lee, NJ).

Interview

I recently interviewed for a campus recruiter role with Langan. The job description and the research I conducted on the firm sounded promising. However, interviewing with the HR manager greatly turned me off from even considering employment here. It felt like an interrogation and not a two way interview process that you would expect.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

If selected you will get a call from HR for a preliminary interview, and then a second call will set your second interview with the project managers and Principal. The first interview is more personality questions, why you got into Civil engineering, and why do you want to work at Langan. The second is more if you have enough knowledge to qualify you for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why would it be bad if the slope percentage was too high or too low in a garage parking?   1 Answer