Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

There's quite a bit of delay and miscommunication between us so the interview process was pushed back a few times. However, in general it was a pleasant experience. I managed to get to the second round of interview but because at that time I have yet to take a few crucial classes so they could not proceed with my application.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

I applied online and then got an email from HR in New Jersey for a phone screening. Then I advanced on for an in-person interview with the project manager of the site. Both were nice and helpful!

Survey Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Interview

Interviewed by general recruiter and then by the person who would supervise me. Recruiter asked typical interview questions and the supervisor was more conversational to get to know me and let me meet his team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult class or project you had and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Environmental Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (College Station, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

There were two phone interviews that were very relaxed. Were no real interview questions mainly just conversation and getting to know about the job. I talked to one person then after his approval, I talked to another person. I found out about 1 week later that I got the job.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through the company website. There was initially a phone screening. Afterwards, I was asked to meet several engineers at the office. I was interviewed by 2 senior associates. The questions I was asked was primarily around my interest. It seems that they wanted interns to stay as full-time offers.

Staff Geologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was rather quick. I received an email from them about a phone interview two weeks after I applied. Then, a week after that I got called for a face-to-face interview. I got offered the job two weeks after that.
    The interview was pretty straight forward, with questions about either Langan or how I was qualified for the position. The environment was comfortable and everyone was very welcoming. They wanted to know about me as a person beyond my qualifications, as well, to see how I would fit into the office culture. This is very important to them! Over all, I felt very valued and excited about the job opportunity.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by Associate after phone screening by the HR.
    Basic Interview questions at first and then more technical questions regarding Geotechnical Engineering.
    Comfortable interview with enlightening me regarding their work culture and how their group works.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities in your previous workplace ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

The process was comprised of one phone interview with someone from HR followed by an interview with an associate at the office to which I applied. It was very straightforward and pretty basic stuff.

Interview Questions

• General interview stuff: strengths and weaknesses, why Langan, etc   Answer Question

Full Time Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter a week later for a phone screen and then an in-person interview that was about 2+ hours. The questions were pretty much all behavioral based but nothing too tricky and everyone was really friendly. Process took over a month which was kind of long.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

I was invited to New York City office and the environment is really good. I met with vice president and senior project manager and enjoyed the conversation.The overall experience is good and everyone was nice to me. We discussed mostly about my resume and no unexpected question.