Larkburger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Larkburger

Sort:

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Larkburger.

Interview

Larkburger's management hiring process was pretty straight forward. I submitted my resume and cover letter through an online HR service. It was a lot more elementary than I expected, but all interviewers were relaxed and easy to talk to. I was interviewed a couple of times. I was then offered a job! It was hard to get answers to questions like how many hours their managers work and what is expected.

Interview Questions

• Not unique and surprisingly not situational. Mostly asked to describe past experience. All the interviewers were very inquisitive about processes at other restaurants.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not seemingly a lot of room for negotiation. The offer was pretty standard and set. Promised a 90 day review, we'll see how that turns out. They do offer a good benefits package.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Larkburger.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 different people. The whole process took about 2 weeks. Very fast. Questions from Director of Operations were situational and people development driven.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were that difficult. What results can we expect from you within the first 3 months, 6months and a year.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much wiggle room. The offer was given and I asked for more money. It was a take it or leave it offer.