Larsen and toubro e engineering solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Larsen and toubro e engineering solutions Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Larsen and toubro e engineering solutions

Interview

onsite interview followed by Hr interview

Purchase Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Larsen and toubro e engineering solutions (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Written then analogy then long personal interview since it is very critical it takes time to absorb the case and finally takes a decision in order to gain the job opportunity. It is really a good learning experience.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Larsen and toubro e engineering solutions in November 2014.

Interview

The interview took place through Campus Placements.
    To get to the interview round, there was an analytical test to be answered. General aptitude test as required by other companies.
    Once the test is passed, there was an interview scheduled 2 months after the test.
    After a strenuous wait for 8 hours that day, the interview ultimately lasted for 4 minutes. Very disappointed with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• I was only asked about my final year project. That is it. No other questions.   Answer Question

Mechanical (MEP) Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen and toubro e engineering solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

the first round is a test which has maths, english, logical and technical questions followed by a group discussion round in which my topic was "leaders are born or trained", after the gd we had 2 interviews one technical which was conceptual, the hr interview was very basic mostly focusing on your preferences of stay and all

Interview Questions

• is the bumper of a car insured by the insurance company.   1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen and toubro e engineering solutions (Chennai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Written Test, Technical Interview

For personal reasons

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen and toubro e engineering solutions (Vadodara (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

campus

Interview Questions

Negotiation

on the date of joining i got offer to join Designing department instead of junior engg. trainee.