LaserAway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LaserAway Interview Questions

Interviews at LaserAway

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LaserAway (Mountain View, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Straight forward- phone interview w/head of hr who scheduled an in person interview- shadowed for an hour and was hired that day, started training the following week after employment verification was complete

Interview Questions

• What are the most important qualities a successful sales person must have?   Answer Question
    • What are your long term goals in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaserAway (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Skype interview then phone interview. The process was very quick. Which I appreciated after going on many interviews with other companies. The process was very seamless. I interviewed in one day and I had an offer letter by that night. I started the next week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for LaserAway?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaserAway (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a FaceTime interview initially with the recruiter - Irene. She was very nice and informative about the position. I then had an interview with the regional manager in a clinic. The only questions she had for me was really sales related. She didn't ask me about my degree or past work experiences.

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LaserAway.

Interview

Applied online, got a call, shceduled the interview. To start, the person interviewing me was late. She came strolling on in almost 15 minutes late AND without any acknowledgement of her tardiness. The interview is easy, mainly because she talks throughout the entire process about herself, how much money she makes, what she's accomplished in her tenure with the company. If interviewing, just keep her talking about herself (it isn't hard) & they pretty much hire anyone, because they don't need seasoned sales people they just need a warm body to sit at the front and be deceptive.

Interview Questions

• None, again the interview has little to do with you and more to do with the insane need she has to center everything around her.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LaserAway.

Interview

Submitted resume, received call from regional manager, scheduled and completed interview, and then was offered position on the spot. I began training and working the following week. The entire process took about 2 weeks.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaserAway.

Interview

Applied online then heard about a telephone interview a week later and an in person interview at the location! Very friendly and easy to talk to! The interview asked basic questions, nothing too out of the ordinary

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for the company and why are you interested in dermatology   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LaserAway (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview was pretty informal. Asked basic questions and if I was able to commute
    and rotate between different clinics. Had two phone interviews then a final interview via facetime. Questions asked were basic.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LaserAway (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I emailed my application I got a called back. Interview was very basic not difficult they asked very simple questions? nothing out of normal. The interview was very easy and relaxing they like people applying to their company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a dermatology setting?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LaserAway (Southlake, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

Interviewer was very specific that she wanted a one call close for procedures where the do NOT have a MD on sight. Invasive procedures. The manager was more than rude abusive is more the right term and wasted my time. I am a professional and do not entice people to have invasive surgery like this horrible chain.

Interview Questions

• Are you a good one call closer.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LaserAway (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview going over your resume and your sales background. If they like you they wil call you to set up an in person interview. After you are hired you train for a few weeks.