LatinWorks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LatinWorks Interview Questions

2.8

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LatinWorks (Austin, TX).

Interview

There were a few basic questions. The interviewer seemed unfriendly. The interviewer asked if I was Latin, to which I said no, and the interviewer rudely ended the call. Racist much?

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked if I was Latin.   3 Answers

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LatinWorks.

Interview

Had two interviews with various members of the team (fairly brief) and then received an offer. It didn't really seem like they were trying to find a good fit for the company culture,etc but rather that they were desperate to get someone in fast.

I felt like the interview process was a little short to really find a good fit for the position but I was a desperate college student at the time that wanted a job after I graduated so I just went with it.

HR is terrible at this company. They are literally all over the place and made the process pretty confusing.

Interview Questions

• Based on what we have told you about the position, what do you think the 3 most important qualities are for an individual to be successful in this role?   Answer Question

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LatinWorks in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, had a call with their in-house recruiter after a fairly easy "social media challenge". Was basically talked out of applying for the job, which led me to believe she hadn't read my resume or application well at all! In the end, I felt it was a waste of time. Perhaps they went with an internal candidate and this was just a formality.

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LatinWorks (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying, I was contacted a week or so later for an in-person interview. This surprised me because most of my first internship interviews had been through phone screens or Skype. It was refreshing to get to talk to account executives throughout the office

Interview Questions

• Give a scenario where you had to overcome and obstacle?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LatinWorks.

Interview

Phone call with HR, then met with several team members. Mostly about fit, experience, no crazy questions. Standard interviewing experience, everyone was nice and great. Answered my questions about the work culture well.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with clients who don't know what they want?   Answer Question

Copywriter/Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LatinWorks (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was fast. We set up a meeting through Skype. I had already been referred for the job by my current partner. She and I had worked together before. I just had to fill in the blanks.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what we do?
      Do you know our accounts?
      Would you be willing to relocate?
      How much are you making?
      Why do you want to come work for us?
      Have you met other people from the agency?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasnt able to negotiate much. I advise people to defend the amount they are asking for by stating why they'll be an asset to the agency.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LatinWorks (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was presented by a recruiter/ headhunter, so much of my initial contact was via that group. I did a phone interview with two separate executive team members, followed by an afternoon of in-person interviews with additional members of the executive team.

Several interviewers seemed unprepared to meet me and saw my resume for the first time as I was sitting in their office. I was not offered a tour of the agency.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Interviews were very casual and unstructured.   Answer Question

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LatinWorks in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple people. Mostly buyers I ended up working under. Was not a group interview. I interviewed individually with multiple people. They were honest about the work load. No surprises later. They did a lackluster job of onboarding. Drank the kool-aid and was heartbroken to find out, at the time, what they preached did not necessarily align with what they practiced. They would argue they do.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LatinWorks (Austin, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 30 minutes each. essentially the same things were asked. a 4th interview was just to get a sense of my personality. little was asked, just wanted to talk.

Interview Questions

LatinWorks Response

Aug 12, 2016 – VP People and Culture

Thank you for participating in our interview process and congratulations on your successful hire.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LatinWorks (Austin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process is thorough. You meet with all co-workers and senior mgmt to gauge for fit and qualifications review. Sometimes not everyone has time but those who do, make a nice experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. Plain and simple. two rounds. be straightforward with why you're negotiating.