KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Laundry Service Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Laundry Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Laundry Service

Interview

The process was relatively quick, which I appreciated. The screening call and my subsequent 2 interviews were all within a short period of time. While I didn't get beyond that point, I was given that news within a week of my last interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with a client that is difficult to please?
    Answer Question

Laundry Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laundry Service in Jul 2022

Interview

Multiple interviews with different team members, all asked the same questions and I gave the same speech about 4 times. Finally was told they weren't moving forward with me and tried to get me to interview for another role instead. Provided no feedback as to why the team did not want to move forward with me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background and experience and why you are interested in this role?

What people are saying about Laundry Service

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Laundry Service

Application

I interviewed at Laundry Service

Interview

You are reached out to by recruiter and they interview you. If you do well, you meet with hiring manager. They are very fast so if they like you, you will hear back from them pretty quick.

Interview Questions
  • What salary are you looking for? What is your passion and what job do you see yourself doing?

Laundry Service

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Laundry Service in Mar 2022

Interview

Went through the screening process, it was rushed, not personable at all really and just overall it seemed like the recruiter was going through questions and was just checking boxes. As expected, I waited a couple of weeks but never heard back. I followed up two or three times, was super kind and respectful in my emails but unfortunately never heard back. I have been eyeing Laundry Service for a while and really admired them, this whole experience was just a little disappointing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Laundry Service

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laundry Service in Mar 2022

Interview

I spoke to the Creative Director and figured it out with the Recruiter after via email. The procedure was reasonable and quick. The communication was efficient and inclusive. Overall a good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Laundry Service

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Laundry Service in Nov 2021

Interview

2 interviews. First round was questions revolving my interests in strategy and brands. Second was a case study presentation I was instructed to prepare. Both interviews were very enjoyable and the interviewer was very kind and easy to connect with. Not intimidating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Laundry Service

Application

I interviewed at Laundry Service

Interview

I had interviews set up but never actually got to them as they kept rescheduling, back and forth of emailing. Eventually they ghosted me and never responded to any more emails.

Laundry Service

Application

I interviewed at Laundry Service

Interview

two main steps, one with a brief conversation and then a project centered around your position. Overall, it was good the people were nice and the process was straightforward. Would recommend

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laundry Service (Chicago, IL)

Interview

After submitting the application, I was contacted for a video interview with the head of production. It was a two-way interview but very unprofessional and we had to reschedule after trying to hear each other for 15 mins because the platform they used made the connection terrible.

Interview Questions
  • Why Laundry Service? She asked a couple questions about specific things on my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Laundry Service (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Applied and maybe two months later received an email for a virtual interview and got the offer a few weeks later. Only interviewed with one person who ended up being my supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • What is your process? How do you reach an insight? How do you stay culturally relevant?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews

Laundry Service Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Laundry Service according to 66 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 42.67%