Laura Secord Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Laura Secord

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in St. John's, NL (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Laura Secord (St. John's, NL (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very short. I left my resume and was called within a few hours for an interview the next day. (This is not typical though, they were really desperate when I applied) As we walked down the hall to a coffee shop, I was chatting with the interviewer, by the time we got to the coffee shop, I basically knew I had the job before the questions started.

Interview Questions

• What was one situation in your previous job where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • What were some of your responsibilities at your previous job?   Answer Question

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Laura Secord.

Interview

Contacted by phone to come in for interview with manager. Interview was laid back and upbeat.
    Common behavioural interview questions were used. The interviewer often asked questions to get more details.
    Interview lasted about 20 minutes.
    Only the one interview, and was called after 5 days later with an offer of employment

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a mistake you made at your last job, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Laura Secord (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. i submitted a resume in store, filled out an application. 3 weeks later I had an interview and was hired on the spot. Questions were more about personality and availability than experience.

Negotiation

It was for a chocolate store, there was no negotiation

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Laura Secord.

Interview

I was interviewed in store and by the DM

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Research the area