Le Château Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Le Château Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.3

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Le Château (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Interviewed at HQ with HR & a VP. Process was pleasant, professional and friendly. HQ is very nice and everyone I met with was very professional. My experience was a good one.

Brand Stylist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Le Château.

Interview

i was asked by the manager to style someone, making 3 different styles with a particular blazer , the clothes were all picked from the store and the manager was very friendly and nice

Brand Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Château (Nanaimo, BC (Canada)).

Interview

It was hot that day, interview was held in the mall in the sun. You are asked the basic questions about selling, your previous jobs, then you are asked to go into the store and pick out 3 outfits, for 3 separate occasions while the other girls are working. It's awkward and doesn't really have any bearing on the job itself overall.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about sales and or commission?   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Le Château.

Interview

Just be prepared with current fashions knowledge, and be on time if youre going to be late call them, know about the company who they are what they do and what their aim is, you can find that on theor website i believe

Interview Questions

• The usual interview questions but they want someone with up to date with the trends   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sudbury, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Le Château (Sudbury, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I went in to drop off my resume initially, and was asked to complete a practical 'sales test: right away by assembling 3 outfits for work, weekends and formal occasions. I was asked after that point to come in for a formal interview several weeks later.

Style Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Le Château (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I went in for the interview, was asked many questions and then asked to pick out outfits for specific occasions. this whole process took about an hour and a half, it was pretty lengthy. He asked me many questions about past retail experience and how it would help me in this job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Le Château (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)).

Interview

It was a little unusual.. the manager asked if I'd be interested in a job, I said yes. I was interviewed immediately. It quickly became obvious that they hired based on appearance.

Interview Questions

• If I had retail experience?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Le Château (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a fast process, asked some basic and SAR based questions and i got call same day. They asked very practical questions related to work, education and experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell somethind about your past experience?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Le Château (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming, asked minor questions but interviewer gave off a nervous didnt know what he was doing vibe. Communication prior to interview wasn't completely professional.
    Fair interview, as he wasn't judgmental or negative. Very positive and optimistic.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Le Château (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was greeted at the front of the store by the manager who then led me to the back room where we, proceeded with the interview. She asked me a few general questions, and i answered the best i could. Within a few minutes she was handing me paperwork and congratulated me on receiving the job.

Interview Questions

• If there was ever a disagreement between yourself and another employee how would you handle it?   1 Answer