LeadSquared Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LeadSquared

2.9

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LeadSquared (New York, NY).

Interview

First round was online test. After clearing online, was asked for Face to Face round.
    I was sent for an interview through consultancy on a week day.
    In office, they gave importance to direct contacts and technical questions(along with problem solving) were asked only for them.
    When they got to know I went there through consultancy, the way they treated was very different. And I was asked one question. Given a scenario I need to provide my debate arguments written in a paper. No technical questions, no programming nothing. After that debate question, someone from recruitment team said they would contact me later as there is no technical panel available.
    Guys, please consider our time too. Just to provide this debate answers we'll have to take leave and manage many things. Time's valuable. At least do not repeat such things with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Given a general scenario I need to provide my debate arguments written in a paper.
      To and Fro comments. ( Not sure how it's going to help an Automation testing engineer)   Answer Question

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LeadSquared (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

They reject u after salary discussion in the 4thround with a reason that u wrote wrong test scenarios in the 1stround.If you are wasting someone's full day by taking 4 rounds including salary discussion , give a valid reason of rejection

Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LeadSquared (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Where I have more than 3 yrs experience , wonder I had to gone through online test like a
    Fresher , HR says it's a behavioural Test its not actually, it consists high level graphical questions like Nvodayaa test along with numeric and verbal ability. If you clear then only you will be called for so called TECHNICAL Round. But it is not really technical .

Th e two gentle man's taken my complete product demonstration of my current company and asked no technical questions if they asked to write at least a SQL select syntax I would be happy.
    And then asked how many tickets you will resolving in day. What is it explain
    And couple of scenarios email communication I had to write on the paper.

In the whole drama on what basis they are judging candidates didn't understand either me and my colleague attended.
    We both rejected with a decent email communication, Where we are holding couple of offers are not dump... You now what I mean.

Advice to HR management : For product/Application support profile
    You should ask questions on a web server,SQL queries , UI debugging , SQL debugging, infra questions on http TCP windows server /UNIX, ITIL process. , Architectures of 3 tier etc...
    This is what any product based company asks when I attended and when I had taken interview.

Don't call your self a product based company by occupying the latest style of workplace and using the MacBook Pro .

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for change where you already working in product based company   Answer Question

Senior Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LeadSquared (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

Wasted my one day and said u r selected .
    In one day 3 round
    Written
    Technical
    Technical + Managerial by VP

After that they said u have come next week for ceo round . Next week got call from hr for salary discussion.

Then for one more week no update . Then Tried to contact hr , she said u r not selected . Bcuz what u had written is not satisfactory in 1st round

DISAPPOINTED

DONT GO TO THIS COMPANY . It’s a waste of time

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Interview

Worst hiring process and don't waste your time. they took first round assessment then another Skype round and when final round came they give another assignment and after that they haven't asked any question and rejected you because they couldn't understand your approach, also haven't given you chance to explain your self. don't waste your time

SDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in H S R Layout B D A Complex (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeadSquared (H S R Layout B D A Complex (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

I had applied for the role of SDR, so they gave me a test asking to draft 3 diff styles of proposals. Later had an interview with the HR and 3 more rounds with the team

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like, Why Sales, Why a night shift job, Some situation based questions   Answer Question

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LeadSquared (Indi, Karnataka (India)).

Interview

It was good. The panel was friendly. They asked questions related to my field and some basic analytical questions. They check the communication and writing skills of a person .

Product Support Interview

Interview

There were two rounds of online assessment followed by one email writing written test and one final interview which went for around 30mins.They asked me questions on the basis of my resume.

Report Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeadSquared (London, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

1st round written- SQL queries were very easy.. I answered all of them.
    2nd round F to F - They called my name and took me for 2nd round(Seems they were impressed by 1st round)..2nd round too I answered all the questions, questions asked by them were not difficult.
    2nd round was very positive if I offer you the job will you relocate..when can you join..all this kinda questions..The guy went out for few minutes and came back to me to say will call you by 2PM bcos we have few more resumes to process..I said ok and left..
    I didnt recive any call at all..Guys I applied leave and I came over there..dont play with our time..atleast have a telephonic interview before you call for F to F interview so that you can choose your fav candidate.

Interview Questions

• Choose 2nd highest salary with out using top, rank functions.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LeadSquared (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

First Round - Written Test
    2nd Round - Scenario writing & Pro-cons for a given argument
    3rd Round - Face to face interview
    Despite clearing the first two rounds, i was rejected In the 3rd round & didn't receive any feedback on the same. They need to improve on communication to people who apply.