LeapFrog Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LeapFrog Interview Questions

Interviews at LeapFrog

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LeapFrog.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted 3 weeks later about a phone screen. After that the process went fairly quickly. They were in constant communication and all interviewers and HR reps were friendly and pleasant. Total time between application and offer was ~2 months.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected was, "what was your favorite character in a game?"   Answer Question

Associate Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LeapFrog.

Interview

I applied online an did not get an phone interview until about 3 weeks later. After this interview, I waited for another 2 weeks for the next phone interview. A month later, I was notified that I had been cut from the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Favorite childhood toy, and what I would to do improve it   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I can't remember a lot of specific details. I had an in with the company, spoke with them for some time, had a couple interviews, and was offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeapFrog (Emeryville, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Querstions were mostly about fundamentals and problem solving. Interviewers were interested in my thinking process rather than the solution itself. Even if you dont get the answer immediately, they give you clues and some guidance to put our train of thought on track. There were some Java related questions but not too deep.

Interview Questions

• You are given a set of "n" numbers. In that set, all the numbers from 1 to "n-1" are present and one of the number is duplicated. How do you find out the duplicate.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LeapFrog in February 2011.

Interview

I found it exhaustive but thorough. I met with teams of software QA potential coworkers in addition to many discplines adjacent to my field. Its a long few days of interviews. Bring water if you apply. They were very detailed in pinging me with questions to assess my experience and background. Glad I made it through, but now I'm on to new adventures.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LeapFrog.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, both with the manager of the team I was interviewing with. They were both within a week of each other. The first was more a basic phone interview where I talked about my academics and why I chose to apply to this company etc etc. The second was a skype interview with a couple technical questions that I was able to talk through.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some product design and management questions that I wasn't really familiar with, but my interviewer was just looking for the thought process more than the "correct" answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LeapFrog.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews for an internship. First was a screener interview with an HR coordinator (questions such as "What attracted you to LeapFrog?". Within the first 10 minutes, the HR coordinator said she wanted to arrange a phone interview in the next couple of hours with the hiring manager. Phone interview with the hiring manager was pleasant, no difficult or unexpected questions, she just wanted to know about my experience/education and how that would apply to the internship. After the interview, she said the HR coordinator would get in touch with me about the decision. I didn't hear anything for a week and emailed the HR coordinator, at which time she responded that the team was still in the process of interviewing other candidates. A week after that I received an email that I wasn't selected for the internship.

Overall, I had a pleasant and responsive interaction with the recruiter and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts about using technology in children's products?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LeapFrog (Emeryville, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

first phone interview with the HR, and then will be half day, 6 rounds on-site interview with the team and senior management.

Interview Questions

• the most difficult question is describe one project you didn't like in your current employer.   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LeapFrog (Emeryville, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

went thru 5 sessions of interviews each by 4-5 interviewers

Interview Questions

• what are the key to delivering a successful program   1 Answer

unjustified cost vs rev. suspected might have a layoff

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LeapFrog (Emeryville, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

very brief and non technical. they were just looking for someone who would fit in with the personalities already on the team. they already had a shortage of staff and needed help desperately. there was way more work to do than engineers to do it.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite lunch food? Tell us about your experience with ARM processors, tell us about your experience with the linux kernal, tell us about your experience in writing linux device drivers.   1 Answer