Learning Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Learning Express

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crestview Hills, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Learning Express (Crestview Hills, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy, very typical interview questions. Answer honestly, and make sure you're good with kids and like sales. They pretty much call you after you apply, and bring you in for an in person interview with the manager and owner. They go over some requirements of the job and make sure everything aligns.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in Learning Express?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Express in June 2015.

Interview

I kept up with emails to try and earn myself an interview. I was eventually called in, and I was asked about transportation, prior experience, proper work attire, and where I wanted to be in the next 5 years. It was comfortable and there weren't any questions that I didn't see coming.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Learning Express in September 2014.

Interview

I walked in early purely for their convenience and I was immediately greeted with smiles and warmth. It was instantly a desirable environment. After we shook hands, we went next door to sit at a table for the interview. She started off with some basic questions and then we ended up conversing and it felt natural. She made me feel so comfortable and I knew that this was going to be the workplace for me.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there were no real difficult questions to answer. She managed to integrate the perfect amount of comfort into the interview while maintaining professionalism. It was actually very refreshing and really embodied the core values of Learning Express.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation phase, considering she was able to bring me on immediately as I needed, she gave me a starting wage that was much more than I anticipated (which is always nice) and she was able to meet my needs. If there is one thing I have as a tip for others is to make sure that you take care of you in everything you do.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Learning Express (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was very easy and relaxed. No trick questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took what she offered.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Learning Express (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

I sent my resume via email after I found a job listing on Craigslist. I had an interview with both the store manager and the store owner. They were both very friendly and made the interview process easy. I left feeling very positive about my experience and the likelyhood of gaining employment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question
    • What have you learned about teamwork from your previous job experiences?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Learning Express in February 2012.

Interview

I seen that the store was hiring via an email I received from their newsletter. I went in dressed nice in case I could get an interview that day. The manager gave me an application to fill out and scheduled an interview for the next day. I came in the next day, had the interview with the manager. She asked me basic retail questions, why I wanted to work there, different experiences I had. At the end, she told me she was doing call backs for 2nd interviews the following week on two days. She was really friendly, made the experience nice and I wasn't nervous because of it. Friendly environment, would have loved to have gotten a job there.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe great customer service?   Answer Question
    • If you seen an associate having a problem with a customer, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your experience at your last job?   1 Answer