Ledcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ledcor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ledcor (Irvine, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was comfortable and relaxed. The process was split into two different interviews and both were very relaxed. The interviewers simply wanted to get to know me and find out what I have done in the past and how I would better their company in the long run.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ledcor (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and received call for phone interview 1 month later. Was asked 5 questions by recruiter, fairly simple ones. Then, I was asked to interview with the location. The interview itself was very casual, more like a conversation. It appeared they already chose some one by that point. It took the company 2-3 weeks after my interview to provide an answer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What does a typical day look like for you? What do you know about Ledcor?   Answer Question

Project Engineering Interview

Interview

Relaxed, fun, good guys to interview with if interested in construction and want to work on a construction site. Pay is adequate, tasks may be menial at first. I was overdressed but don't worry about it.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ledcor (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied to the company online at their career's website, and I was contacted about two weeks later to set up a phone interview. I had a phone interview on a monday, which lasted about twenty five minutes. About an hour later I was called to schedule and in-person interview. The next day (Tuesday) I interviewed with the company in their Chicago office, and on Friday I received an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• The interview was relatively straight forward. The interviewers just wanted to get to know me, and they wanted to tell me about the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I received a higher salary than I was expecting, and I accept it.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ledcor.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy, they made you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was one sided, take their offer or decline the job

Project Managerroject Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ledcor (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very relaxed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quick and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ledcor (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2011.

Interview

Create profile on ledcor.com apply for positions you fee qualified to fill. Telephone interview. My experience might be different from yours do to skills and work performance.

Negotiation

they offered, I accepted

Cost Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ledcor (Henderson, NV) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview process is typical of many companies. You most likely will apply via their website or via a recruiter/staffing agency. In my situation, I had to attend two interviews. The first interview was with my immediate supervisor and then with my supervisor's supervisor. When the company extends an offer, you will receive a offer letter that must be returned and you will be scheduled for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were not out of the ordinary when compared to other companies. Questions were asked to determine how an individual would handle different situations.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ledcor.

Interview

The process was quite length and difficult. I waited a long time before receiving a call back. they weren't interested in graduate students, looking for MBA graduate for the position.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions based on previous experience. Focused a lot on ERP system experience   Answer Question

Inventory and Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ledcor (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Overall a pretty easy interview process - as long as you are prepared and confident. I received a phone call from Brad from HR to set up a quick phone interview. During the phone interview later, he asked fairly standard questions - why would I like to work at Ledcor, how did I hear about them, what skills can I bring to the table etc. That was soon followed up an interview at the Ledcor office in downtown Vancouver. They didn't ask any difficult questions and were really easy to talk to. They seemed to genuinely want to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you jump around jobs so much?   1 Answer