Ledcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ledcor

2.5

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ledcor (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2019.

Interview

Conference call interview with hiring manager and three other team members involved. They were very flexible with the timing. The first 15 minutes of the interview were taken up by a very detailed explanation of the project. I was asked to run down my resume and experience. Along the way I was interrupted to explain some aspects of my experience. Interview was very conversational and not structured. Towards the end they explained what daily life would be like, I was certain I would receive a job offer, many times I was told we will contact you by end of day or tomorrow. Interviewers took great care to explore my personality.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge you have faced with your current employer and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ledcor in December 2013.

Interview

Question and answer, basic conversational interview with minimal challenge or complications. They just wanted to make sure you were competent. Just some and be confident and be knowledgeable in your field and you'll be fine

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ledcor (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and received call for phone interview 1 month later. Was asked 5 questions by recruiter, fairly simple ones. Then, I was asked to interview with the location. The interview itself was very casual, more like a conversation. It appeared they already chose some one by that point. It took the company 2-3 weeks after my interview to provide an answer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What does a typical day look like for you? What do you know about Ledcor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ledcor (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied to the company online at their career's website, and I was contacted about two weeks later to set up a phone interview. I had a phone interview on a monday, which lasted about twenty five minutes. About an hour later I was called to schedule and in-person interview. The next day (Tuesday) I interviewed with the company in their Chicago office, and on Friday I received an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• The interview was relatively straight forward. The interviewers just wanted to get to know me, and they wanted to tell me about the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I received a higher salary than I was expecting, and I accept it.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ledcor (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2011.

Interview

Create profile on ledcor.com apply for positions you fee qualified to fill. Telephone interview. My experience might be different from yours do to skills and work performance.

Negotiation

they offered, I accepted

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ledcor (Irvine, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was comfortable and relaxed. The process was split into two different interviews and both were very relaxed. The interviewers simply wanted to get to know me and find out what I have done in the past and how I would better their company in the long run.

Project Engineering Interview

Interview

Relaxed, fun, good guys to interview with if interested in construction and want to work on a construction site. Pay is adequate, tasks may be menial at first. I was overdressed but don't worry about it.

GIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ledcor (Irvine, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Your interview process reflects the value your company places on each candidate and, by extension, each employee. Be a good ambassador for your company by conducting a professional interview, communicating honestly, and basing hiring decisions on an honest evaluation of each candidate's capabilities. Not only will you make great hires, but you'll build goodwill in the community and enhance your future recruiting efforts.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with people?   1 Answer

Cost Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ledcor (Henderson, NV) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview process is typical of many companies. You most likely will apply via their website or via a recruiter/staffing agency. In my situation, I had to attend two interviews. The first interview was with my immediate supervisor and then with my supervisor's supervisor. When the company extends an offer, you will receive a offer letter that must be returned and you will be scheduled for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were not out of the ordinary when compared to other companies. Questions were asked to determine how an individual would handle different situations.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ledcor.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy, they made you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was one sided, take their offer or decline the job