KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 516 of over 571 reviews

3.5
Ledcor Chairman and CEO Dave Lede
Dave Lede
Pros
  • "Great people, good benefits, lots of opportunity(in 32 reviews)

• "Good people to work with in the crew side(in 27 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Lot of work so the Work/life balance is not always great(in 20 reviews)

• "Long hours at times when the job is demanding(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Seeking employment

Jul 18, 2021 - Haul Truck Operator in Las Vegas, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, great benefits, wonderful work schedule

Cons

No opportunity for moving up, takes forever to get raises

HR Director

Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to continuously improve the work experience for all of our employees.

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Fast Food Would Be A Better Career Choice

Jun 27, 2021 - Field Network Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros to working as a technician for Ledcor Technical Services

Cons

Technicians are on call 24/7/365 and there are no other employees to back you up. You will not have a set sleep schedule or sufficient time to recover from all-night work before you are called out again. They preach safety, yet constantly put their technicians in danger with long drive hours and a random schedule. They make you jump through safety program hoops to keep the lawyers happy, but they don't care about you as a human, you're just a flesh robot to them. There is no time off call and no extra pay for being on call. Pay is low and they do anything they can to avoid paying you overtime. Bonuses are a carrot on a stick that you can never reach. Health insurance is bad, with a high deductible and copays. There is no possibility for advancement. The greed of their shareholders keeps whittling away at you, then they bring in the bean counters and leave you skeletonized.

HR Director

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your honest feedback. To hear that you had a negative experience while working with us is disappointing and not what we strive for as a company. We want everyone to feel valued and appreciated. Based on your feedback we will look into this further.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not a good company for family/work balance.

Jun 9, 2021 - Business Installation and Repair Technician in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

You are provided a company vehicle and tools.

Cons

No real support from management. Company doesn't follow it's own safety rules regarding field technicians (hypocrisy when it comes to safety) . Dispatch team gives a blanket "Yes" to every customer request despite a technician having just completed a job that took hours, not to mention the distance having to drive back home. There is no life/work balance for field technicians. Field technicians are not treated as an integral part of the company even though they are the backbone for this company (their best asset).

1 person found this review helpful

HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your personal experience. We want everyone to feel valued and be valued. We continue to look for ways to improve our company and build it to last for many years to come. Based on your feedback we'll look further into this.

4. 5.0

Excellent Company

Jun 17, 2021 - Field Technician II in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful benefits, always new learning materials, safety is key, excellent co-workers. Excellent pay.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. No Cons.

HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you are having a great experience while working with us.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Until Tiger Team Changes

May 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, lots of time off, great coworkers, wonderful environment.

Cons

Not as great during Covid. Verizon project went through lots of changes and let go of a bunch of designers.

HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your personal experience.

6. 5.0

Good place to work.

May 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong company values. Good solid business. Good pay.

Cons

Many employees work difficult schedules. Many jobs are in remote locations.

HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and letting us know about your current experience in Reno!

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

Admin Review

May 11, 2021 - Adminitrative Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Has a great work life balance

Cons

Upper management seems hard to reach

HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your personal experience. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was largely positive!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ledcor employee review

Apr 6, 2021 - Haul Truck Operator in Lovelock, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Safety focused, team comradery, advancement, paid training, transparency

Cons

Long hours, changing policies, management more worried about themselves corporate politics

HR Director

Thank you for leaving us a review. Your feedback matters to us, we read all of the reviews and they help us improve. Based on your feedback we will look into this further.

9. 1.0
      Current Employee

Don't take this position if you want to maintain your sanity

Apr 13, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Coworkers are great and strive to help you with tickets

Cons

- There is an insane volume of tickets and not enough employees - Upper Management won't hire new employees - This is not a customer service job, this is an intense dispatching job - For the amount of responsibilities the Customer Service Rep. has (answering phones, building tickets, responding to emails) the starting pay is laughable

1 person found this review helpful

HR Director

Thank you for your review and your honesty. To make sure problems are addressed please don't hesitate to reach out to your HR Business Partner or Manager. Based on your feedback we'll also look into this further.

10. 5.0

Haha

Apr 5, 2021 - Laborer in Elko, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice and chill ya known

Cons

Not sure it was well tbh

HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 516 Reviews