Legacy Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Legacy Analytics Interview Questions

2.2

Project Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Legacy Analytics (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was an all day interview at their home office just outside of Chicago, which they paid for all travel expenses. They taught us their process and oriented us to the lead development system, Then we role-played their process and worked on qualifying the leads they already had in our natural market. Lastly we had a 1:1 interview with the CEO/Founder Donald Fletcher.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Legacy Analytics (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Meet with regional manager talk for a while then offered. Asked several business related questions. Looks for business knowledge. Have to learn how to ask sensitive questions to business owners about ther situation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Managemnt Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Legacy Analytics (Rolling Meadows, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

I called someone I knew with the company and they set up a an interview with the managing director. The managing director knew of me so we just had a little chat about my willingness to travel because the job entails 100% travel. We discussed the pay plan, they sent me the necessary paperwork which I promptly returned. I was informed within days of my hiring.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any problem with asking a client for payment?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Legacy Analytics (Rolling Meadows, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Had one phone conversation with then Call Center Manager and was told to come in for a probational trial day. If I did not set one appointment after zero training I would have not been invited back.

Outbound Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Legacy Analytics (Rolling Meadows, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

I sent in an application and they called me up. Then they had an interview on the phone, I think so they could see how I sounded. Then they had me come in for an interview. Then I got the job and started the next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you say to a client who tells you that they are sick of people like you calling them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation. I did not negotiate. I didn't even think about it.