Legacy Professionals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Legacy Professionals Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Legacy Professionals

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Professionals (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First in interview done with hr. Second interview done at the downtown office with a senior and 2 managers. And the ceo did a presentation. Everyone was given a tour of the office. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose accounting? What do you do for fun? Why did you choose your college/university?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Legacy Professionals.

Interview

Laid back conversation with typical interview questions. Interview was with senior auditor and partner. Made you feel comfortable throughout conversation. Should show interest in moving up within in the firm, majority of the partners started out as staff. Also show that your looking to create and grow relationships with in the firm, looks very good as the employees of this firm are pretty close.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Professionals.

Interview

One phone interview and one in person. The process took about a month overall. There are two hiring periods in each year. Three interviews at the in person interview.

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Professionals (Chicago, IL).

Interview

After submitting a resume, I was contacted by HR for a phone interview. I came in for a live interview within one week and interviewed with one partner. I had an offer within one week and a lot of flexibility with making my decision and start date. The offer was pending the background check which helped speed the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Professionals (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Did a phone interview first mostly behavioral questions. Than called in for in person interview.

Received better offer