LegalMatch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2017

2.5

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LegalMatch (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone call with a Recruiter. She was very nice and informative. Then I met with the Manager, they asked me questions about my experience, cold calling, a little role playing. It was pretty basic

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your closing experience   1 Answer

Membership Relationship Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LegalMatch (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2016.

Interview

I described my previous work experience and how it relates to the position that I was applying for and it went very well. The Director was very informative and upfront about the job and the ups and downs of the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my background in sales and my experiences with previous jobs.   1 Answer

Membership Rucruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LegalMatch (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. Coordinated and executed a phone interview with an internal recruiter. Then moved on to a phone interview with management. Next came an interview in person with management and a senior sales person. It was easy.

Regional Director of Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LegalMatch (Henderson, NV).

Interview

Extremely long. Has interviews via phone and in person from CEO down current on-site managerr. Just about a month all together. Was led to as far as the stress in taking my role. Lots of good training however was stalled by Neil who is the Vp of sales.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle the didn't personalities in a call center environment   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LegalMatch (Reno, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

Replied to a Craigslist posting. Rec'd an email from recruiter that day. She pushed off talking for a few days. Call seemed to go well, and recruiter indicated the same. I rec'd another offer a couple days later and called the recruiter back because I was more interested in this company. She replied with "well, you've got to to what you've got to do." Wow. No urgency. No trying to do the best for her client. Even though she told me they'd been trying to fill this position "for a really long time."

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know if I had experience managing a non-college educated workforce.   Answer Question

Membership Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LegalMatch (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2015.

Interview

It went well. It was your typical interview - questions asked, answers provided, assessed my background and experience to see how well I stacked up for the role I was about to fulfill.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my background and experience and how it would fit in with the role I was applying for.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary and bonus structure were standard for all applicants.

Legal Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LegalMatch (South San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

it was simple, but I had to go down to their office. Took about 10 to 15 minutes. The place is cold, my interviewer was rushed, hurried, but was nice. It was easy to do and I left quickly. Annoying it took me about $25 to get there, but I never had to go back.

Interview Questions

• How fast I work, what kind of topics do I like, whether I would stay for a long period of time (at $10/hr)   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LegalMatch in May 2015.

Interview

Email, several phone interviews, to find a qualified candidate, with Upper Management. Interviews were scheduled and kept, by Management. Questions, were directly related to the position, allowed for ample time to answer and explain answers. Made the process smoother.

Law Blog Writer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LegalMatch.

Interview

Very casual. iI applied via Craigslist, and was called shortly after for an interview. I had one in-person interview. A few questions were asked of me, and then I asked a few questions. My interviewer was very friendly and easy-going. Overall, the interview process was very direct and stress-free.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LegalMatch (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed 3 managers. First was the recruiting manager, then a floor manager followed by the general manager for Austin. Each one gauges your personality and they get together to agree if you are a fit for the company. The final interview with the manager is more about the expectations that they have for you and the learning curve that is ahead of you.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weakness, future goals, why legalmatch and not another company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not negotiate wage compensation, it was more like take it or leave it.