Leggett & Platt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leggett & Platt Interview Questions

Interviews at Leggett & Platt

2.9

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening with member of HR, then an in-person interview where it was a panel interview style with 6 participants. They went over resume, then asked questions about your skills. Interview lasted approximately 90 minutes

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt.

Interview

Had two interviews... one over the phone and one via skype conference call. They also asked for 5 references and you don't get to know what the 5 people say about you. If you don't get the position, they will NOT tell you why. Don't give them references if they don't give you a job offer. Not worth it. If they are asking for so many references, the screening is a bit much, plush they don't give you feedback. I wasn't real interested when they required so many references. The lady that booked my interview, booked the wrong the date. I feel like it was a bad experience overall because of all the time and energy trying to give them what they want, they don't even want to give feedback.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. What is the most difficult project you've worked on... what don't you like about your current position. Nothing to be afraid of if you've had good work experiences.   1 Answer

International Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview began with a few people in the room asking questions about my experiences and why I would be fit for the position. I also was brought to interview with another manager from a different department to get multiple perspectives.

Accounting Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then 3 hour face to face. The face to face consisted of an hour with the HR representative and hiring manager, then a meeting with all of the department heads.

Manufacturing Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt (Carthage, MO) in April 2018.

Interview

The first interview is through the phone call. The questions included your strength, weakness. Your work experience, why do we hire you, why do you want this job. which type of bosses do you like most and least, etc. It took about 30 minutes.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt (Carthage, MO).

Interview

Applied online via Leggett and Platte website. Received phone call to set up phone screen. Leggett has several people on the call, which lasted about an hour. They then follow up with in person interviews once all screens are done.

Interview Questions

• Background, skill set, tech questions   1 Answer

Inter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process for this position is pretty standard. Apply on-line, phone interview, face-to-face, reference check then employment offer pending drug screen. Was a panel of 3 people from the department in which I was applying for. Asked basic questions

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt.

Interview

There was a phone interview with 4 other individuals in corporate. They discussed their roles and asked specific questions based on their position relative to what I would be doing.

Clipper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt.

Interview

I filled out an application. A few days later, the HR lady called me in for an interview. I interviewed with the supervisor and they called me to offer me the job about 2 days later.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt (Carthage, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Standard interview questions - prior experience, prior jobs, strengths and weaknesses. There was a phone screen, then a live interview and then a drug test. They also did a background check, and for some reason a credit check (?). Overall pretty standard

Interview Questions

• What didn't you like about your previous employer?   1 Answer