Legrand Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Legrand Interview Questions

2.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Legrand.

Interview

Applied online. Within a week I got called in for an interview. I met with the hiring manager. I heard back within 3 weeks about the results. After accepting the offer it took only a week to complete the hiring process. Very simple, easy, and not stressful.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions. Also asked about what kind of projects I've done in school but I didn't have much to talk about.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Legrand (Charlotte, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Not a formal interview. Sat in a classroom with about 10 people. Went over job instructions. Took urine drug test and answered some math and counting worksheets. Very basic questions. Then had a brief one on one interview that lasted maybe a minute. I was Offered the job on the spot and started training the next day.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Legrand (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

On line application, pre-screening phone interview by Human Resources, pre-screening phone interview by hiring manager followed by face to face interview. 3 interviewers who used alot of behavioral questions. Typical process for a large company. Well organized and professional. The process took about 30 days to complete from the time the applications was submitted to final decision was made.

Assembly/Packaging Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Legrand (Concord, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I was first employed through a staffing agency and worked for the company for about three months and then was asked to be hired on. There wasn't really a formal interview. I talked to HR and she explained some things and I filled out a lot of paperwork over the course of about a week and a half. Very simple, since I was already working there.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legrand in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through some internship website. I am not sure which of the following websites it was through though: looksharp, internships, and I believe there was one other which escapes me. This was accomplished through a simple google search.

I then talked to an HR representative in gerneral detail and background information for about 15 minutes. A few days later I spoke with the head of the development team in a little more specificity but still pretty general and was asked for an in-person interview.

This interview was quite easy I thought. I met with the head software developer and the head of the development team. I again discussed background and general information. They wanted to fill the spot quickly so my interview might have been easier than it otherwise might have been. But they were genuinely nice so it was quite easy-going I thought.

Interview Questions

• White Board: Create a method in Java syntax which prints "duck" 10 times   Answer Question
    • Outline how to make a calculator through Java syntax   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Legrand (Charlotte, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I would say overall, it was pretty easy and straightforward. In and out in a couple hours. Nothing too complex or challenging that comes to mind. Usually a pleasant experience. It was very easy!

Interview Questions

• Can you lift 40 pounds? Basic math skills and as long as you are willing to do labor work you'll pretty much get the job. The minimum requirements are pretty simple and basic.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Legrand (New Delhi (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

The first round is to check your communication skills, though technical questions may be asked to improve the interview atmosphere and up the brand value of the hiring process of the company. Results are sent out over email and shortlisted candidates are again called for the second round within a week. The second round is also farce like the first one. Here the branch manager checks how you communicate. Generally HR questions are asked and confidence is gauged. If one has a required level of communication and confidence competency, he is hired.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer(Int)- Are you comfortable working anywhere in India ?
      Me- No sir. I can work only in Delhi/NCR. I have to support my parents financially(for the dramatic effect)

Int to my Friend- Are you comfortable working anywhere in India ?
      Friend- Yes sir. Anywhere you ask for. Except Lakshadweep.
      Int- Are you sure that you don't want to work only in Delhi/NCR ?
      Friend- Sir, infact I would be happy if posted outside Delhi. I am now bored in Delhi.

I got placed in Meerut. My friend got Gurgaon region.   Answer Question

I didn't want to work in Meerut.

Senior Assistant Manager Purchase Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Legrand (Mumbai (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Send the application hard / soft copy to HR. Job location as per the need from Department Head.
    Joint interview with HR & Dept Head. After positive , final round with HR

Responsable commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limoges (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Legrand (Limoges (France)) in May 2012.

Interview

3 étapes
    un entretien sur forum ou téléphonique
    un cabinet de recrutement
    puis entretien avec le directeur commercial ou son représentant
    le cabinet de recrutent détermine votre profile commercial et donne son avis sur votre candidature
    Si vous êtes reçu par le directeur commercial c est que vous avez de grande chance de faire parti des élus.

Interview Questions

• entretien classique pas de piège
      axé sur les motivations et le caractère plus que sur les connaissances   Answer Question

Audit Interne Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Legrand (Paris (France)) in January 2010.

Interview

Processus de recrutement et d'entretien assez basique, en 4 étapes : RH, consultant RH (profil psychologique), rapport direct, N+2.

Interview Questions

• Familiarisez-vous avec la culture du groupe car beaucoup de questions concernent l'adéquation culturelle.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quasiment pas de négociation : prix du marché.