Leighton Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leighton Group

USPS Rural Carrier Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leighton Group (Rockland, ME) in March 2015.

Interview

Informal, asked 6 questions, very laid back , signed and initialed previously answered questions from application. I went to the post office and waited 5 minutes to interview, no one before or after me. Interviewed on 3/31/15, will find out soon. He mentioned he wants to hire soon after interviewing all that are scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best person for the job?   Answer Question
    • Rate your ability to communicate effectively and an example from work or school about how you communicate with others   Answer Question
    • Rate your ability to get along with co-workers and an example from work or school where you might have had to put up with a bad co-worker and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Rate your ability to deal with an angry customer and an example of how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the position?   Answer Question

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leighton Group (Irvine, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was both professional and casual at the same time. The staff were very casual and provided a comfortable, easy-going atmosphere. Possible future projects and day-to-day activities were discussed. I met with several project managers (whoever was around at the time, many staff are out of the office at job sites) and they described what they were currently working on.

Interview Questions

• What projects did you work on at your past jobs?   1 Answer