Leisure Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Leisure Care

2.3

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leisure Care (Seattle, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

3 part interview. First with department manager, then with executives. Was intimidated at first, but after talking with the staff, the atmosphere turned casual. Was called back for my second interview just an hour after the initial meeting. Was a great experience.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Leisure Care (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Interview with several department heads all said that they are a remodeled community pull out all the bells for the residents. Have a healthy full building. Later found out they were at 37% occupancy

Interview Questions

• What do you know about dementia   1 Answer
    • Director of nursing said We need someone who bounces off the walls and has frenetic energy to work with our Alzheimer's residents   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leisure Care.

Interview

Ad on HCareers, email for group interview several days later. Interview was with several other candidates and two executive staff at the property. Following the group interview, I had a one on one with the GM. I consented to references and background checks, including education and driving history. In two days I had a a phone interview with two corporate directors in Seattle.

Interview Questions

• Who are your customers? Give an example of trying to meet their needs simultaneously, and manage the competing priorities.   Answer Question

Director of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leisure Care (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Wonderful company. The process was smooth. One phone interview and two in-person interviews meeting with a total of 9 people. They were accomodating of my schedule, which was refreshing.
    They are very particular who they hire and that was appreciated. Everyone was professional and respectful. The culture is one of transparency so be prepared to be open.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Several situational/behavioural questions and the usual strength vs. weakness.   Answer Question

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leisure Care (Portland, OR) in June 2018.

Interview

Rushed, not overly honest about position, crisis hiring practices, not overly thorough , less than a half hour, uninformed about the position details and staff, more interested in blowing smoke than actual substance.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Leisure Care (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2009.

Interview

Done at a Job Fair with a buffet at a hotel

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about aging seniors?   1 Answer

Negotiation

ongoing over 3 month period after I was hired

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leisure Care (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Very easy, basic interview questions. First you have a one on one with the business manager then you sit with the business manager and general manager right after. Normally you are told right then and there if you got the job or not. They won't mention the horrible pay unless you ask because they know how bad they are low balling their employees.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any cartoon character who would you be?   Answer Question