Lennar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.5

New Home Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lennar (Aliso Viejo, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Sent resume to job board & called in week in advance. Met with hiring managers. One was on time the other was late. After 20 minutes, they said they ask every candidate to do a project; compare and sell Lennar with another builder and use your UVP (Unique Value Proposition). They asked for a second interview for the following week. Within 36 hours I received a "we went with another candidate".

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had worked in new home sales? Did I know the Lennar sales process?   1 Answer

Site Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Process took one to two weeks. I interviewed at Lennar's main Headquarters. Everything was very polished and neat! The hiring manager wanted to do an on-site interview, the interview was mostly technical questions and how you would handle certain support scenarios. I also spoke with one of the Messaging Analyst who was pretty knowledgeable and very open about talking about some of the new implementations. Overall the interview was really positive, the people there are really professional and very knowledgeable too and overall I was ready to accept the offer they had proposed, it was a very generous offer. Unfortunately I couldn't accept the offer due to complications in the family. Had that not come up I would have taken the offer without a doubt. Overall I'll be looking to apply again once I get everything sorted out, they definitely left a good impression!

Emarketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennar (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview and then in-person interview with direct manager and then with director of department. The direct manager was friendly during the entire process and was able to fully explain the main responsibilities of the job.

ServiceNow Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lennar.

Interview

Spoke with a staff member who was clueless in my opinion (and I have several years of solid technical experience). Backward thinker: The staff member personalized the interview instead of selecting the best ServiceNow candidate for the company's best interest, he was immaturely bitter over the fact that I quit a job approximately 10 years ago that he worked at. I happen to know the interviewer's skill level, so I was surprised that Lennar would even hire him!

Interview Questions

I felt as though the individual who interviewed me was so unprofessional and weak in ServiceNow and overall business skills. Therefore I figured Lennar could not possibly be on the cutting edge, or interested in building a quality ServiceNow system. I am looking to work with professionals who strive to work with excellence, and build quality systems.

Next Gen Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Every day one or two interviews. People from different level and different rolls. Kind of long. People are nice. That ask you good questions. Time is not certain. Sometimes it is in the morning sometimes it is in the afternoon.

Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lennar (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The management was courteous and professional and it lasted for about an hour and a half. After filling out an application I was interviewed by 2 folks a district manager and area manager. Emailed me an offer me and I agreed and later tried to lower the offer over the phone and I declined to work for them after that.

Helpdesk Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennar (New York, NY).

Interview

I had 3 interviews. The first one was over the phone, and the 2nd and 3rd were in person. Both with the Manager. Each interview was about 30 minutes long.

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was held in the main office in doral with 2 of the upper management members from the construction team. first I saw with one member and then I sat with the other one.

Interview Questions

• what is one thing that makes you qualified for this postition?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL).

Interview

Met with 3 different managers. One of the seniors had a brief quiz with a few basic accounting questions. Now they take prospective candidates out to lunch once they narrowed the field down. Knowledge of the current company practices is a must. Process takes a few weeks, involves background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding the natural position of debits or credits on a GL?   Answer Question

Creative Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was standard. I applied for the position, and was then contacted through email to come in for a one-on-one interview.
    I went in for the interview and it was good, I was greeted, I answered a few questions, everything standard.
    The only critic I would give, is that I contacted them again as a follow up, and never got a response. I understand that I did not get the offer, and it is fine, but a simple email response would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• What motivated you to be in the creative area, what is your style?   Answer Question