Lennar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.5

Helpdesk Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennar (New York, NY).

Interview

I had 3 interviews. The first one was over the phone, and the 2nd and 3rd were in person. Both with the Manager. Each interview was about 30 minutes long.

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was held in the main office in doral with 2 of the upper management members from the construction team. first I saw with one member and then I sat with the other one.

Interview Questions

• what is one thing that makes you qualified for this postition?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL).

Interview

Met with 3 different managers. One of the seniors had a brief quiz with a few basic accounting questions. Now they take prospective candidates out to lunch once they narrowed the field down. Knowledge of the current company practices is a must. Process takes a few weeks, involves background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding the natural position of debits or credits on a GL?   Answer Question

Creative Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was standard. I applied for the position, and was then contacted through email to come in for a one-on-one interview.
    I went in for the interview and it was good, I was greeted, I answered a few questions, everything standard.
    The only critic I would give, is that I contacted them again as a follow up, and never got a response. I understand that I did not get the offer, and it is fine, but a simple email response would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• What motivated you to be in the creative area, what is your style?   Answer Question

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

Filled out online app and got a phone call to attend a group interview the following week. There were 4 of us in the group interview, it was very informal and lasted maybe 35 minutes.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lennar (Aliso, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very cordial and pleasant. There wasn't any difficult questions other than the usual interview questions about previous work experience. Both interviewers described their experiences with the company and disclosed the types of challenges that they were facing with their teams. They also disclosed the team's overall experience and what the position requires from the applicant.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience   1 Answer

Controller Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL).

Interview

Met with a recruiter at a career fair. I got invited to interview on their first round of interviews which lead to interviews with about 7 associates. Then, they let me know I passed on to the next set of Skype interviews a week later. The last interview was in-person with the CFO of the company. Overall, the energy and professionalism of all the interviewers made the process go very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical: If you had to choose between submitting an assignment late and incomplete as opposed to complete but late, which would you choose?   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted by manage of department to schedule interview, filled application, met with manager, later contacted by HR to complete paperwork, complete background check and drug test, received offer letter and accepted it, was sent orientation appointment and date of hire with instructions.

Interview Questions

• What related work experience I had? If I would be willing to work overtime? What my career goals were? And other typical interview questions.   1 Answer

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar (Aliso Viejo, CA).

Interview

They now make their new hires do either a power point presentation on how to sell or a face to face presentation on how to sell new homes. The interview process will take a while.

Construction Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lennar.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a Human Resource representative. Then did a panel and one on one interview with management. Process was easy and smooth. They got back to you right away. Whole process took a week.