Lennar Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 123 of over 123 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Talk anonymously with Consulting India professionals

Lennar

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar in Sep 2021

Interview

Slightly overwhelming with more than one person interviewing you at one time. However, the vibe of the team was nice and very informative about the company, the position and exactly what they are looking for to fill the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work for Lennar?
    Answer Question

Lennar

Application

I interviewed at Lennar

Interview

A bit chaotic. Ended up spanning a few months and eventually the position was offered. The original person I dealt with for the interview was let go during the process.

Interview Questions
  • Would you work where asked to go if that meant longer commute? Would you relocate?

Lennar

Application

I interviewed at Lennar

Interview

Comfortable and relaxed interview. Very friendly and knowledgeable management. Interviewed with multiple upper management in one room. They wanted to help you succeed in the interview. No trick questions, no high pressure techniques.

Interview Questions
  • What are some examples of a time you successful mediated a conflict with a contractor or homeowner?
2 people found this interview helpful

Lennar

Application

I interviewed at Lennar

Interview

The interview process consisted of a few interviews with several managers. Interviews were held on separate days. The questions ranged from finance to scenario-based, where managers attempted to obtain insight in the way the candidate solves a puzzle.

Interview Questions
  • What is your ideal job setting? How do you work with others? How do you communicate with people who are difficult? Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced setting with several competing demands?

Lennar

Application

I interviewed at Lennar

Interview

Good, quick, and to the point.. Phone interview with Hiring Managers first and then in-person interview with other Department Managers. Very quick hiring process and to-the-point interviews. Nothing special just like any other job.

Interview Questions
  • My experience with the products they were working with at the time.

Lennar

Application

I interviewed at Lennar

Interview

Three part interview ; first interview was very basic, second had more to do with pervious experience and fit for the position. The third interview was more detail and they presented an excel test after.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Lennar

Application

I interviewed at Lennar

Interview

It took a couple of months before I heard anything . I received a phone interview and then proceeded to a one on one interview with the regional manager. There was a third interview were I was introduced to the local office I would be working at.

Interview Questions
  • Biggest challenges in career. why are you the best fit for this position

Lennar

Application

I interviewed at Lennar

Interview

three interviews that were demeaning like they had a bias against the car industry. They thought "we" people in the car business are too aggressive. The Guy was biased. He thought he was better than me

Interview Questions
  • could you survive on 2500 a month for 6 months.
2 people found this interview helpful

Lennar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennar in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied for one position on their website and was contacted via email a week later. I did an initial virtual meeting with several managers and it was decided that I would be a better fit for another potential position. I would say that the process more rigorous than previous positions I have applied for at other companies. I was asked to complete a homework assignment where I visited a Lennar property, as well as a competitors property and present why Lennar was more superior. The whole process was over the course of a few weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose Lennar? What is a time you provided great customer service?

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lennar (Carmel, IN) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview was about a 4 week long process. It consisted of 3 interviews. Being with the manager, the VP of finance and the president. Then you will complete a background check from the last 10 years along with a drug screening.

Interview Questions
  • What are things that you are concerned about not knowing how to do?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 123 Interviews