Lennar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2018

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL).

Interview

Lennar approached me several times. The interviews went well, however after 7 interviews over the course of 7 months, no offer was extended. The process was somewhat chaotic and disorganized.

Lennar Corporation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lennar (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process is not too difficult. I interview 2 peers within the NextGen program and they are all very easy to get along with. I talked about my previous work experience and courwork. The interview was under 2 minutes, each one was around 15 minutes. They ask basic interview questions you would expect; nothing too tricky. There wasn't any technical questions at all. But it was on an on-campus interview.

Emarketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennar (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview and then in-person interview with direct manager and then with director of department. The direct manager was friendly during the entire process and was able to fully explain the main responsibilities of the job.

New Home Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lennar (Aliso Viejo, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Sent resume to job board & called in week in advance. Met with hiring managers. One was on time the other was late. After 20 minutes, they said they ask every candidate to do a project; compare and sell Lennar with another builder and use your UVP (Unique Value Proposition). They asked for a second interview for the following week. Within 36 hours I received a "we went with another candidate".

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had worked in new home sales? Did I know the Lennar sales process?   1 Answer

Site Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Process took one to two weeks. I interviewed at Lennar's main Headquarters. Everything was very polished and neat! The hiring manager wanted to do an on-site interview, the interview was mostly technical questions and how you would handle certain support scenarios. I also spoke with one of the Messaging Analyst who was pretty knowledgeable and very open about talking about some of the new implementations. Overall the interview was really positive, the people there are really professional and very knowledgeable too and overall I was ready to accept the offer they had proposed, it was a very generous offer. Unfortunately I couldn't accept the offer due to complications in the family. Had that not come up I would have taken the offer without a doubt. Overall I'll be looking to apply again once I get everything sorted out, they definitely left a good impression!

ServiceNow Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lennar.

Interview

Spoke with a staff member who was clueless in my opinion (and I have several years of solid technical experience). Backward thinker: The staff member personalized the interview instead of selecting the best ServiceNow candidate for the company's best interest, he was immaturely bitter over the fact that I quit a job approximately 10 years ago that he worked at. I happen to know the interviewer's skill level, so I was surprised that Lennar would even hire him!

Interview Questions

I felt as though the individual who interviewed me was so unprofessional and weak in ServiceNow and overall business skills. Therefore I figured Lennar could not possibly be on the cutting edge, or interested in building a quality ServiceNow system. I am looking to work with professionals who strive to work with excellence, and build quality systems.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied and maybe a week or less later they called to set up an interview. 1st they stated that it would be in person then I received a call back stating that it would be through the phone. After the phone interview there was a video interview and then they never reached back out or let me as a candidate know that they moved forward with other candidates. How sweet of them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, how have you handle a task or system without instructions, etc   Answer Question

Next Gen Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Every day one or two interviews. People from different level and different rolls. Kind of long. People are nice. That ask you good questions. Time is not certain. Sometimes it is in the morning sometimes it is in the afternoon.

Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lennar (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The management was courteous and professional and it lasted for about an hour and a half. After filling out an application I was interviewed by 2 folks a district manager and area manager. Emailed me an offer me and I agreed and later tried to lower the offer over the phone and I declined to work for them after that.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lennar (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Doing this to read other reviews. I apparently must do a reviews before I can read other reviews so I don't know how this site is helpful. Is that 30 words yet?