Lennar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lennar Interview Questions

Interviews at Lennar

2.5

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lennar.

Interview

I was introduced to Lennar through a staffing agency and asked to interview asap. The interview was casual and we went over my portfolio, I was given a tour of the facility, and that was it! I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Very standard interview questions (i.e. why do you want this job, where do you see yourself in x years)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Great! I had 3 different interviews but they all went well and I was hired for the job. A great company to work for if you’re thorough in your work.

IT Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennar (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2020.

Interview

30 min phone screen, interview w/ 4 IT Supervisors, then 2 managers.
    Took about 1 week to get back to me after my initial application.
    1 1/2 more weeks to get a phone screen.
    Another week to do a zoom interview with 4 IT supervisors.
    1 additional week to get a Zoom interview with another 2 IT managers.
    1 week later I was told to "hold" and they were still in the interview process of selecting other candidates.

You would think I was being interviewed to be selected to go to the moon.

I never got an e-mail or anything saying I was out of the selection process.
    If you like playing games in the middle of the pandemic, please apply here.

Wasted my time, with not even a semi-ok market pay rate for services while also wanting someone to work weekends in the evening. UNBELIEVABLE.

Interview Questions

• Can you work on the weekends?   1 Answer

Salesforce Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lennar (Maitland, FL) in March 2020.

Interview

Was reached out to discuss resume by Maitland HR coordinator, and was not asked any questions, and could not give salary range for this position and was told to ask the hiring manager.
    Interview with hiring manager went very well. At the end of the conversation asked what the salary range was and was very shocked by the answer. $40,000 annual for a Salesforce Administrator. The Orlando/Maitland office sounded like a really innovative company to work for but for a company that does not even come close to paying national average for a Salesforce Administrator you really need to ask yourself is it worth to work for a company that can’t even pay you a fair wage. The position post was very misleading and should be changed to a data coordinator or data entry with Salesforce experience. Chose not to proceed with the interview, or to be considered due to misleading position title.

Interview Questions

• Please share your experience with Salesforce   1 Answer

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lennar.

Interview

The 1st and 2nd interview were at a hiring event with different recruiters, then you are taken to a room to complete a personality assessment on a laptop and are also set up with a 3rd interview at one of their communities in a model home to give you a better idea and understanding of the role. They prefer you to have a realstate license already.

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennar (Orlando, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a group meeting where you really does not have the chance to introduce yourself completely, panel of people ask two question each to their candidate and depends on those answers you get to pass to the next level

Land Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar in January 2020.

Interview

Very professional. Based on the level of professionalism I would recommend anyone welcome an interview with Lennar. The HR contact was timely, interested and kind. If the entire company runs like this HR department it is an impressive company.

Interview Questions

• Why didn’t you submit a resume for a state near your location?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview 20-30 minutes with recruiter. If you get past the recruiter you get invited to interview with Controller and VP. You are required to take a behavior assessment and filled out an actual application.

Interview Questions

• The main question focused on job stability. Example: Why did you leave each employer listed on your resume.   1 Answer
    • How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennar (Miami, FL) in October 2019.

Interview

Since this is a company that I considered a "big" one, I thought that the interview process was going to be standard and easy, but it was not the case. From the first call that I received from them till the end of my interview, everything was very unprofessional. Two days after submitting my application through their website, I received a call from someone from the company (from the accounting department, NO HR, NO RECRUITER) to schedule an on site interview in 2 days. The day after this call this person called me again to reschedule the interview for the same day in the afternoon. Since I arrived to the guard gate until I started my interview, everything was weird: no space to park (I had to wait for someone to leave to park my car), at the lobby I had to wait until the person in the front desk finished talking to another person about personal things, I had to manually fill my application (application that I had already submitted online), and I had to wait around 15 minutes for the person that was going to interview me.
    Interview: I came from a different industry and it was obvious that I did not have any experience in construction; the person that interviewed me mention this 3 times during the interview. Even though I thought to myself that she was the one that called me for an interview and she was supposed to know that before she called me, I kept a positive attitude till the end of the interview.
    Companies need to know that when they are interviewing a candidate, the candidate is also evaluating the company. I do not think that I will ever apply for this company again.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar.

Interview

Talked about the company and then asked me how I would handle a certain situation with a buyer. Mainly the area manager, but the sales manager was over to the side doing something else.

Interview Questions

• Someone had been looking for months, but still had not bought, what do you do.   1 Answer