Leviton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leviton Interview Questions

Interviews at Leviton

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leviton.

Interview

Great interview process but ended up needing another position filled. I enjoyed the office and the interviewers. I felt like a really great fit and was disappointed when it didn't work out.

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leviton (Tualatin, OR).

Interview

Friendly chat with the department manager and the team supervisor. It was fairly informal as this was an internal interview. Questions about my career goals, experience and preferred brand of teamwork were covered. Through out I was told about the team structure, the department's objectives as well as its function.

Interview Questions

• "What would you do if one of your designs was shown to be the root cause of a catastrophic system failure?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as this was a lateral move into another department.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leviton (Melville, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed in person with HR rep, then engineer. The person who was supposed to interview me was sick so someone who was unprepared interviewed me and he spend most of the time talking about himself and his kid in First Robotics. I didn't feel as if I was given a fair shot.

Interview Questions

• Did you take part in First Robotics in high school?   1 Answer

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leviton (Melville, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

One quick phone interview and a 45 minute in person interview. Very basic "out of the box" interview questions..... The initial job description ended up being completely unrelated to my actual responsibilities. Seemed more rushed to get someone in the door. Everyone was very nice and friendly but the whole process seemed disorganized..

Negotiation

No negotiations at all..... don't expect much here

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leviton.

Interview

I received the phone from hr first then he ask me to come for personal interview . It was usual like other interview , you first meet hr then manager .

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leviton (Melville, NY).

Interview

I applied on an online job site and was called in for an interview with hr and the person I'd be directly working with. It went well everyone was so nice and friendly. Hr asked all the questions I wished they would and I felt very comfortable. I was called in for a second interview with the director of my department which also went well.

Interview Questions

• They wanted examples of when I had specific challenges. Come with examples of leadership, team work ect. Don't be caught off guard and panicked with no answer. Review what you've done professionally and academically.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Had one quick phone interview for an initial screening. Met with HR and director of marketing for an hour combined. They wanted to see my interest level in the field and my knowledge of the department. No real questions in addition to your basic questions. Asked about the company history a bit.

Interview Questions

• Trying to explain what I thought they did exactly within their department.   Answer Question

Technical Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leviton (Melville, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Contacted via phone and given basic interview questions. Set up date/time for in person interview. First interview was with HR representative. Then Senior Manager interviewed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted initial offer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Leviton (Melville, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by two hiring managers basically monitoring your response and body language on every questions while taking notes. After an extensive wait had to fill out and usual amount of paper work for the company can get federal credit compensation for hiring employees who were out of work for a while.

Interview Questions

• Asked typical question tell me about yourself and why are you applying for this position.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview within a week. There were two people doing the phone interview, they were doing it on speaker phone which made it a little harder to understand what they were saying. The questions I was asked seemed pretty basic. I was asked questions like what is a struct was, or how would I reverse a string?