Liberty Bank (Georgia) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Bank (Georgia) Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty Bank (Georgia)

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Bank (Georgia)

Lobby Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Bank (Georgia) (Hurst, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

My resume was viewed on Indeed and I was emailed to do an interview. I went into the home location, filled out an application and was interviewed by the HR woman. After that interview I was immediately called to do a second with the branch manager at another location. After that interview, I got a call that evening to meet with another person. I met with that person the next day, a week later, they called me to offer me the job, I had to do a credit check and back ground check which took another week. Two weeks later, I was in for training.

Interview Questions

Financial Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tbilisi (Georgia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Bank (Georgia) (Tbilisi (Georgia)) in March 2014.

Interview

One interview with the CFO . we spoke for an hour about my background and skills. I got feedback after some time though, somewhere around 1 month. They took their time deciding if they really needed to add me to the team or not.
    I'm not surprised the interview did not take more steps because my friend who worked there with a very good reputation referred me to the position.

Interview Questions