Life.Church Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 120 of over 120 interviews

4.0
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was a very different experience for me. When you are being interviewed in a regular place, you feel the pressure, and you feel like you are being evaluated and tested the whole time. But at Life Church was different. This a very serious place, and they execute the whole process very seriously (I think I had to go through 7 steps), and of course, I was being tested and evaluated, but I did not feel the pressure. I felt comfortable enough to be clear and transparent. For the first time, I knew they were really concerned if the position would be suitable for them as much as it would be for me.

Interview Questions
  • They really want to know you, so I question that everyone will ask you to tell your story.
    1 Answer

Life.Church

Application

I interviewed at Life.Church

Interview

Several stages designed to get to know the candidate and their family, as it is a holistic part of your life and your family will be joining their extensive family. This is an out-of-the-box process designed to not only showcase job-related competencies but also maturity, interests, and initiative.

Interview Questions
  • Favorite book and tell me a joke

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in Jun 2021

Interview

Life giving! My wife and I were excited to see how the process would go, but our expectations were blown out of the water. Life.Church is so gracious and graceful through this entire experience and we are so glad we went through this process.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time when you lead someone or a group of people in a non profession setting?

Life.Church

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life.Church

Interview

I never felt so loved and cared for during an interview process before. These guys care about your heart, spirit, and soul, and it comes across in how they steward and serve you as a recruit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in May 2021

Interview

Very thorough and overall a great experience. It’s nice to be with an organization that takes the time to make sure they have the right person for the job for both parties.

Interview Questions
  • How I was prepared to deal with the battles that would come from the devil if I was working for the church

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in May 2021

Interview

Very thorough. Phone screening, in person interview with multiple director level staff, skills & personality tests, a phone call to go over those, final interview (in person couples interview with 8 staff members)

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest concern about working at Life.Church? How could you be spiritually attacked?

Life.Church

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life.Church

Interview

I worked very hard on my application which took months to perfect. I want to make it clear I'm not mad at God I am upset on the amount of respect I received during the interview process. I received a phone call by this person a couple minutes late and I felt that this persons tone when speaking to me and demeanor meant that they didn't care for me. I feel that If I was interviewed by someone else I atleast would've gotten a shot at the internship. Overall I felt really sad after that interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life.Church

Application

I interviewed at Life.Church

Interview

Apply, initial phone conversation, scheduled interview date, multiple round mini interview with many questions with different people and opportunity to share communication abilities, call next day of job was received

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in Apr 2021

Interview

The process started with a phone screening, followed by an initial interview. Then a set of online personality and aptitude tests were sent to be taken. Another interview was conducted where we went over the results of the tests. A final interview was held and a call was made to extend the offer post interview. The process was intense but encouraging.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What does your relationship with Christ look like right now?

Life.Church

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Life.Church

Interview

Grueling interview process. Be prepared for at least 4-5 different interviews (via phone calls or video chats), including a large group interview with multiple people from a variety of areas asking broad rapid fire questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is authority? Q: Tell me about a time you had a conflict. Q: How healthy is your marriage?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 120 Interviews