Life.Church Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.1

Sort:

Pastor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

Several Skype interviews followed by an intensive one day onsite. The one day onsite consisted of several panel interviews, testing, and a final meeting with the planned manager. Very thorough interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them a joke about something.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was absolutely wonderful. After reviewing my resume, preliminary testing, and phone screenings, Life.Church paid for my flight and hotel stay to interview. All details were fully communicated about the process. For other candidates, spouses were even flown in for the event. You could tell the staff really cared for the people they were hiring. Their goal was to make sure you fit in the culture and love the mission of the church otherwise it would not be a good fit for either party.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what was a big failure of mine in life and what I did about it   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very challenging, but fun at the same time. I learned a lot about the organization and about myself. There was a lot of attention to detail, and the interviewers really wanted to get to know the candidates. The process began with a phone interview, then several online tests/assessments, two interviews via web conference, and ended with an interview weekend that my wife and I were flown in for.

Interview Questions

• What area of your life would Satan use to take you out?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life.Church.

Interview

They asked me to select an phone interview time online. But nobody called me at that time, and even not any explanations after I asked by email. I think they are so unprofessional!

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a 2-3 month process. I applied, had a phone interview, skype interview, online testing that took a few hours followed by a weekend interview with a large group.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest sacrifice you have ever had to make?
      Tell me about a time you tried something and failed.
      What was your work ethic like as a teenager and how is it different?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life.Church (Tulsa, OK) in May 2017.

Interview

a group of people applying for the job interviewed altogether. there were 6 people interviewing us and we had 5 minutes to answer each person's questions. we moved chairs every 5 minutes but we couldnt hear the others because we were far enough away

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in July 2018.

Interview

The LC interview process is a long one, but more thorough than any I have experienced. This communicated to me that they are not only very careful with who they choose as staff but their intentionality with the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed at a task & how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in May 2018.

Interview

I had a brief initial phone interview. After that I was requested to have an in-person panel interview. After being selected for a final panel interview, I was also asked to complete extensive testing prior to that interview. This whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• If you were to not be selected for this job, why would you think you didn't get it?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was initially turned down - I had to emphasize some of my previous experience to get the interview. Then there was a phone screening, aptitude testing, two panel style interviews with 4-5 interviewers (one with spouse present).

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Life.Church (Edmond, OK) in August 2013.

Interview

Initial Communication-very professional yet friendly, genuine. Somewhat of a lengthy interview process (but its because they want to make sure that you are right for the job and that the job is right for you.) Application with portfolio/resume, phone interview, testing, and finally a team chemistry interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one weakness that you have and how do you manage it?   Answer Question