Life Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.9

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Life Fitness.

Interview

Fairly straight forward but then became complicated. I came in for an interview 3 times and met about 4 people each time. It took them about 3 months to get back to me

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Fitness (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone screen by hr. A technical phone screen and then on site interview. Everyone was nice.A lot of technical questions in embedded sw. Manager asked a lot of managing questions as to how you work.

Logistics Planner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Fitness in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for the logistics planner position posted on LinkedIn, very easy, best part of the whole process. Talent Acquisition connected quickly, within two days. The recruiter scheduled an interview within the week or so via Phone.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview broken in 3 parts, recruiter talks about the company, then the recruiter turns me to talk about my professional experience, then recruiter talks about the position and team.   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Life Fitness (New York, NY).

Interview

We had a 3:30 interview, they called 20 minutes late. I was busy with another responsibility at the time, but called back within 5 minutes. The phone interview was pretty simple, no technical questions.

They said they'd contact me with the next steps after a few days. They didn't. I followed up with them by email, no response from them.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to travel on occasion?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Fitness (Chicago, IL).

Interview

On site. Hard. Do basics. Will ask questions based on whatever you have written in your resume. Group phone interview then personal interview. Personal interview was tough.Some unexpected rounds took place

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Life Fitness (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

It included two phone screenings. The phone screenings were with the recruiter and then with the hiring manager. If they thought you could be a good candidate, then you were called in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the projects where I conducted marketing research?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Fitness.

Interview

Phone interview with the group manager, around 20 minutes long. He was very friendly. It was a walk through my resume, focusing on my projects. Then, a couple of technical questions – not very hard, just to check that you are not lying in your resume - from topics mentioned on my resume. Finally, a couple of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your volunteering experience
      What is a PLL? What do we use it for?
      Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Life Fitness in October 2016.

Interview

I got a referal for this position and the day after I was contacted by the hiring manager to schedule a phone interview.
    The day of the interview, he called me 40 minutes late and the interview, which was supposed to last 1 hour, took 15 minutes.
    He asked me to tell him about my degrees but wasn't interested in my experience. After, he asked how does a PLL work. I answered correctly and he told me that I would hear back from them in a week.
    They never called back, even after a follow up e-mail.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Fitness in October 2015.

Interview

Two rounds. The first round was interviewed at school. After one week, received call from HR for final on-site round. There were four rounds, the first round was manager, the second round was chief director, the third round were electrical engineers and the fourth round was an electrical manger from different team. Technical and behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Life Fitness Response

Mar 21, 2016 – HR Partner

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear you had a positive experience and we're so happy to have you on the team!

Regional Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Life Fitness (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with the management chain starting with an HR screening, on to the National Service Manager, and last phone interview was with the VP of Customer Service. This was followed by flying to Chicago for an in person interview with everyone on the phone as well as another RSM and the new director of customer service.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavior based questions. How would you handle situations such as underperforming employee, what's your management style, things like that.   Answer Question