LifeBridge Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LifeBridge Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

Anonymous Interview

Interview

No interview offered. I recieved an email dated 3 days prior to receiving it, stating that they are seeking a candidate who's experience matches that of the position posted. This EXTREMELY hard for me to believe, seeing as I have over 11 years of experience doing the exact same job. Don't insult my intelligence by sending me a bogus email because you already had someone you wanted for the position. I will never apply again!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LifeBridge Health in March 2016.

Interview

I applied in February and got called for an interview 3 weeks later. I met with Hiring manager for that dept, and almost two weeks later had a second interviews. I hadnt heard anything for 3
     Weeks after that and then they called to offer me the position. By then i had accepted a job somewhere else, i assumed they picked somebody.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multi tasking   1 Answer

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeBridge Health (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview. None of the typical interview questions were asked, I was shown around the hospital and was introduced to the staff. I was able to eat lunch with the other RDs and was told about daily operations and benefits available. Overall it was a very positive and easy interview!

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeBridge Health (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very fast and easy. I was called soon after I applied to come in for an interview with HR then I interviewed with my soon to be practice manager and lead medical assistant. I was pretty much hired on the spot then went to orientation within 1-2 weeks after interviewing

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LifeBridge Health (Baltimore, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

After responding to my inquiry I was informed that the department was in transition, so we had difficulty pinpointing a date. After interviewing with the Administrators I interviewed with staff & professionals. It was a good experience.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeBridge Health.

Interview

I applied online for the position. About a week later I was contacted to schedule a phone interview that Monday. That went well and they scheduled a face to face interview on Friday. I was offered the position the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I needed a job so bad that I didn't negotiate the salary.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LifeBridge Health in December 2013.

Interview

You are contacted for an interview to discuss experience, educational background and work ethic for the position. You then meet one on one with the manager of the department for discussion pertaining the position, qualifications and experiences. Upon completion of the interview if your considered, you will be contacted and offered the position and salary offer.

Interview Questions

• What experiences and qualification do I have that would match the position's needs   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LifeBridge Health (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I was contacted the same day I submitted my application by the Director hiring for the position. After a brief phone screen, we scheduled a face to face interview for later that same week. After successful completion of the face to face interview with the hiring Director, I was told I would have to interview with human resources since that was usually the first step and was required. I was able to interview with HR over the phone about a week later so I did not have to go back in. I received my offer about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Based on what I've shown you, what would your recommendations be for improvements.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received the salary I requested and the benefit package is great.

Guest Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeBridge Health (Baltimore, MD) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in-person interview with Manager (and met co-workers), followed by interview with VP (due to position working directly with Executive Administration ). Also a writing sample was requested.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeBridge Health (Baltimore, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

First phone with HR, then phone with Hiring manger, then group interview. Still waiting to hear results

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your time management skills   1 Answer