LifeNet Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeNet Health (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Basic interview. They seemed desperate for workers. If you were ok with working with organs and said you paid attention to detail, you got an offer. They also asked if you could follow aseptic technique. If you went to college and majored in science, this should not be difficult.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Lifenet?   1 Answer

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeNet Health (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

First you have a video or phone interview. I did a phone interview.They ask you seven questions.If that goes well they call you in for a face to face interview.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LifeNet Health (Newport News, VA) in October 2018.

Interview

I like the fact that once you submit your application, the next step is virtual interview that you can do at home! Very swanky 😊 but you must have webcam capabilities

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LifeNet Health (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

The process wasn't very stressful, but required detailed information. You are first contacted to provide a date for a phone interviewed which was general and discussed your previous work history and provided information about the company. IF you have not done you research I truly recommend you do in regarding to the different areas of donor procurement lifenet operations in. The next step if selected is a interview at the facility with a supervisor or two in the department you will be working in, this is where you not only sale yourself and skills but showcase your knowledge of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about LIfenet   1 Answer

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LifeNet Health (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

faster, direct and straight to the point, no circle, no games. Managers are well put together and understand what is needed to make the system function, they will weed out anyone who cant keep up. This is a big opo so you best be ready to work.

Interview Questions

• basic question, if you do not know anything about the opo world they will drop you.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeNet Health (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2009.

Interview

First contact was via email and later followed up with a phone call. While there was only "one" interview, I met with my potential boss, two other Directors, neither of who had any concept of what my position required, as well as the two Supervisors that would report to me. While I understand the importance of fitting in with the team, having reports in on the interview process added no value and only added to the process.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing really out of the ordinary. I felt that those interviewing me were not properly prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiation. I was told the salary range and stated that I would accept "if" offered the high end of the range.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LifeNet Health in September 2013.

Interview

asking questions regarding research experiences in semi-details...

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LifeNet Health (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Video interview with questions based on job role. No pre-screen dialog.Very slow as took over two months from contact to outcome.

Interviewed with 10 associates. More consensus driven process than hiring manager being final decision maker.

Lack of cohesive vision and strategy across leadership apparent in interviews as difference in role expectations, priorities, and responsibilities communicated by each senior leader met. Lack of core skill. which not represented in either screen or resume, communicated as impediment during interview process highlighting disconnect with interview panel and role responsibilities.

Interview Questions

LifeNet Health Response

May 8, 2017 – Vice President, Human Resources

I want to thank you for your interest in employment at LifeNet Health. Collaboration is a core value, and we feel it is central to the success of achieving our mission. Consequently, we actively... More

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeNet Health in April 2016.

Interview

Video recording followed by skype interview. Video recording had five basic HR questions. Skype interview was on introduction about the company followed by some technical questions and reallocation. The interviewer was the supervisor for the position and gave proper details about the position and work.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself, what you know about the company and its mission, what are some products, what is anodization, CAD proficiency.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeNet Health.

Interview

Applied online, did a one-sided video interview, was invited to another round of interviewing that took place via Skype since I was away at school and unable to be physically present at the site, received offer a few weeks later.