Lifestar Response Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lifestar Response Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lifestar Response

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifestar Response.

Interview

The young lady Tiffany (halethorpe office)was very bubbly,informative and made the interview very pleasant. She gave me a little background info on how long she had been there,her initial position, etc...

Interview Questions

• I can't recall any questions other than her asking if I had any questions.   Answer Question

Executive Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifestar Response (Lake Mary, FL).

Interview

Interview was conducted by National Sales Manager and 2nd Interview by President. Basic questions were asked about industry background experience. Low stress experience. If you come prepared and researched about what the company does in workers compensation and self insured business it should go well.

EMT -B Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lifestar Response in January 2014.

Interview

Open house with on site interviews. Group/panel interview with hr, training officer and another person. Basically hired on the spot. The interview process was slow tho. Had us get there at 8am didnt get interviewed till 2pm

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lifestar Response.

Interview

online application. called 5 weeks later to see if I was still interested

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lifestar Response (Baltimore, MD) in December 2012.

Interview

I was called and told to come in for a face to face interview. I was barely asked any questions and then offered the job on the spot. The only question is was asked is if I was still interested in the EMT driver position.

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in the EMT driver position or are you only interested in EMT?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Anonymous Employee in Hyattsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifestar Response (Hyattsville, MD) in December 2012.

Interview

I got hired over the phone. They ask basic questions and they hire any one. You don't need experience. The process was very easy they even hire people that have been fired

Anonymous Employee in Halethorpe, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lifestar Response (Halethorpe, MD) in October 2011.

Interview

After applying online, I received a call asking if I was still interested in a position. Was scheduled for interview same week. Interview is general, no real curve balls. Scheduled for medical screenings same day and UA. Then orientation 1-3 weeks later.

Negotiation

Application asks what you expect. Offer based on experiences and benefits your looking at.