Limos.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Limos.com Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Limos.com

Affiliate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Limos.com in June 2015.

Interview

Sent resume and was contacted by Limos.com to setup a phone interview. But first they had four questions for me. I responded with my answers and was asked to schedule a phone interview. I asked if they could provide more information about the comp and benefits, and that I was hesitant due to some unfavorable reviews on Glassdoor. Here's the response:

"The annual compensation is based on the specific candidate, their skills, background and culture fit. Whether Glassdoor reviews are something you use to assess your fit at a company or not, is your decision to make. We take all employee feedback seriously; current employees as well as past employees, and we also recognize that not every employee will be comfortable with shifts in the company focus and culture."

So there you have it, your pay will be based on your cultural fit. You'd think that if you're not a fit they simply wont hire you, but not they will just pay you less. And they will ask you to be "specific" in your salary requirements, but wont give you a range in return.

Nope

Interview Questions

• 1) When would you potentially be available to start (should things work out)?
      2) If hired, can you provide evidence of your U.S. Citizenship or proof of your legal ri ght to live and work in the U.S.?
      3) Our offices are located in downtown San Francisco. Is that location workable for you?
      4) What are your compensation requirements? Please be specific.
      Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Limos.com in May 2010.

Interview

I applied online and was called back later that week. I had a brief phone interview and was asked in for a face-to-face. I interviewed with three different people and it was very relaxed (the questions weren't too difficult).

Interview Questions