Lincoln Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Met with HR then my would-be manager. Went back to meet with my would-be manager and their manager. Then went back for last round of interviews. Meet with some executives as well

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lincoln Center in February 2018.

Interview

I had an opportunity to meet with HR and they were incredibly helpful in answering my questions and describing the role. After an initial phone interview where my passion for the arts and experience in social were assessed, I had an in-person interview fairly quickly. Very warm.

Interview Questions

• The questions were more about general experience, but there was a tremendous opportunity to discuss social insights gleaned prior to the conversation. Clearly, an environment that is collaborative and the staff is passionate.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Center.

Interview

Fair but a bit on the lengthy side - 3 parts for my role as Marketing Intern (but I also think it was because they were trying to figure out to place me. First with HR which was just trying to gauge if you were qualified, and then I had one interview with their social media coordinator and then with the head of PR as well.

Interview Questions

• A lot of "describe how you have exhibited this quality," and also "if you were in this situation, what would you do?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Center (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty basic, know about the organization and simple behavioral questions. Not hard if you are actually interested in the organization and can speak confidently about yourself. It was a great time

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Center (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

It was one of the best interview processes I've experienced. I met with someone from the actual department (not just a recruiter) in their offices and we talked for a little over an hour. I sent in my resume online and received an interview offer fairly quickly. I was offered a position about a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a stressful situation you were in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • If you were in blank situation, how would you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What has been the most rewarding experience for you professionally?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Center.

Interview

I applied for the position in early March and heard back one month later. I set up a phone interview with HR, which was straightforward and asked the more generic questions about my academic and professional background, strengths and weaknesses, etc. After that went well, an in-person interview with the manager for this position was set up for the next week. The interview felt like a conversation to get to know me--there were no trick questions or anything of that sort.

The internship program at Lincoln Center is extremely selective (hundreds apply for less than 50 spots), but I think actually getting the interview is the hardest part. Once you get to the interview, it's about making a good first impression, showing the manager that you'd be an enjoyable person to work with, and demonstrating why you're the best fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any experience working with people who proved to be difficult to work with, either in a customer service situation or otherwise, and asked to explain how I dealt with those situations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Center (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard. The interviewers mostly talked about the job rather than asking questions, which I thought was a little odd. Never heard back from anyone about the position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Center (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied at the end of April, got an email about mid-May, so 2+ weeks. Went in for the interview, and got an offer back the next day.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Center (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Center (New York, NY). Met with HR then my would-be manager. After that, I had another interview with the rest of the team.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Center (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

very relaxed, not pressured, asked general questions about my resume and why i wanted to work there. i was interviewed by one person and then met with the rest of the team. they were very friendly and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for Lincoln Center?   1 Answer