Lincoln Financial Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Paraplanner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Advisors (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

I did a couple of phone interviews. The phone interviews were relaxed, we talked about my former position with Lincoln and what skills I could bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved mostly around my former position, experience, etc. The interview was 3 years ago, so I don't recall the exact questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Met face-to-face and the whole process was very fair. I was offered a good starting base with annual bonus potential.

Advisor Assistant Interview

Interview

Process varies by employer in terms of boss you have within the company. Only had a couple interviews and have met the upper management only a few times. I was relieved that the interview process was quick and rather informal.

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Advisors (Paramus, NJ).

Interview

Recruit system old interns must recruit new interns for the following semester. The interview was easy, began with a group overview and then it s up to you to decide if you're still
    Interested. If you are you write a paper describing why you should be chosen and submit via email. It s an unpaid position 10 hours per week. I accepted the position. Overall the experience was okay.

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Advisors (Radnor, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was asking many questions about my financial knowledge and background. Discussed course work related to accounting and financial modeling. The hiring partner asked me about my extracurricular activities to see how I build relationships similar to what they do for their practice's business development.

Interview Questions

• What related course work could you leverage in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was a 2 on 1 with a Director and Partner of the individual group I interned with. The interview was mainly behavioral with a few basic technical questions thrown in. I received an offer on the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Advisors (Cherry Hill, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied through Lincoln Financial Group's point-person at my school. Interview wasn't difficult. Mostly behavioral. Have a good understanding of what this internship will do to advance your career and be passionate about your experience.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to prepare you for a career in Financial Services?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Advisors (Cherry Hill, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview (wasn't able to come in for an interview). They were very nice. They asked very basic questions like why are you involved on campus, what do you do on campus, whats your major and why, why did you chose your university? Don't be scared, there are there are other interview processes that are way worse

Financial Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Advisors (Cherry Hill, NJ) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online, followed by a brief phone interview and then an in person interview. The whole process moved fairly quick, taking less than two weeks total before an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you needed to deal with a difficult client without involving your supervisor.   Answer Question

Finance Associate Interview

Interview

Referred to the hiring manager

Private Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

I had two rounds interview which was mostly behavioral. Applied through refferral from professor. I got the acceptance offer after 5 days. I started working right after that.

30 words limit