Lincoln Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lincoln

2.8

Sort:

Community Engagement Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by in person interview with admin team and final in person interview with CEO. Everyone was very friendly and easy to communicate with openly. Quick responses to emails and next steps throughout the process.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lincoln (Oakland, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process is lengthy. Roughly 3-4 interviews with different managers and staff. If you get passed the first interview, you're a shoe in, as long as you're able to do the same you did on the first interview, which is basically answer questions regarding your competency in the field and cultural sensitivity.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage conflict in the work place?   1 Answer

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincoln (Oakland, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I was able to initially meet with the Clinical Manager and the Program Manager so I could get to understand the company from the top dawn. My next level of interview was with who would become my direct manager and supervisor. I also had the opportunity to meet a clinician who was working in the job I was applying for, which was helpful.

Interview Questions

• How to I maintain self-care?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln.

Interview

I received a phone call a day after applying. The first interview was a group setting. Then I went to the second interview a five days after the first interview. It was good to be able to inform them on my experience and what can I bring to the organization.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Applied online, HR contacted me to schedule a first round of interviews. My interview was with 2 clinical supervisors and 4 other applicants! The interview was super strange and everyone had applied for different positions. They asked us the same 3 questions which was also strange. A week later I received a rejection email saying that I would not be moving forward in the interview process. I don't know how they can see my years of experience by asking me 3 questions.

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln in June 2018.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview for people applying for all sorts of MH roles. It was 3 applicants and two Lincoln staff panelists. The second interview was with the director of the specific program.

Interview Questions

• Where would you be willing to do this work?
      *They have offices all over the east bay   Answer Question

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincoln in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview which was a huge turn off for me. Being a mental health therapist I did not expect to be placed in a competitive situation to prove I have a passion working with at risk youth. The interviewers seemed very cold and not what I expect from clinical supervisors expected to support clinicians working with traumatized children.

Intervention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburg, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln (Pittsburg, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Went to first interview then second it seemed like a very dedicated job. It took a really long time for them to get back to me just to tell me I wasn’t hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked about scenarios, what would you do in this position or how would you handle this situation etc...   1 Answer

Intervention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln (Oakland, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Two interviews. One to see if you woukd be a good fit to the organizations values and mottos. The other interview was with whom you would be working with.