Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (Miami, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

It was very relaxed. They just want to know more about you and your previous experiences. The interview was in person, but first you have to take spelling and reading comprehension tests. Once you pass those, they'll call you In for an interview.

Engineer Interview

Interview

It was fairly alright. First interview was behavioural while the second entailed cv details. Expand on projects, etc. Questions like what career interests do you have? Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (Sacramento, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Job was advertised as a tutoring job but when I came in I found out the job title was Clinician. There is a screening which consists of a spelling test, and a reading comprehension test. They then score the test and if you pass, you immediately move to the next part which is a short intro to the programs offered at Lindamood-Bell. If you do well, you meet with the Center Director. I was offered the job the same day. Whole process was about 4 hours long.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you spill coffee on your shirt before you come to work?   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (Weston, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

The first phase was a screening group interview. There were five other candidates, and one interviewer. An academic test was administered to determine suitability as a tutor, but otherwise candidates were not asked any substantive individual questions.

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes.

Interview

It’s easy. Lots of people get hired just to quit a couple weeks later. There is an aptitude test to take to screen for literate candidates beforehand, but if you aren’t good at reading and writing you probably won’t be applying anyway.

Interview Questions

• Something dumb about magic stones   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (San Jose, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

The actual interview takes place after a company screening. The screening itself gave me a good idea about the programs and was cool as it was collaborative! The interview itself was with the Center Director and contained a few questions. The Center Director also answered a lot of my questions about the company and mission statement.

Interview Questions

• What are three of your strengths and 3 areas you feel you could continue to develop?   Answer Question

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes.

Interview

Straightforward. Interview and short skills test to make sure you are competent enough to provide the necessary instruction to students. Asked basic interview questions that most people have come to expect.

First brought in group of prospective employees to give an overview of the position and the company. Then conducted one-on-one interviews and, later, a skills test administered in a group setting.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw dead flowers in the front lobby?   1 Answer
    • What is something you would consider a weakness/why?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position of Office Manager in Australia and was interviewed by phone. Initially they asked about my experience and how it is related to the job I applied for. Later on they provided details of the organization.

Seasonal Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes.

Interview

Straight Forward Process, applied online and got a call for an interview a week later. Came in and watched a short video followed by a spelling test and a critical thinking multiple choice test. After the tests, you are briefly interviewed by the site manager. I was offered the job after a couple of questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone you did not recognize was wandering around the building?   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time where you helped a student overcome an obstacle.   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Multiple parts. Starts with in person aptitude tests for spelling and reading comprehension. Was then sent home and received a call shortly for interview two which involved practicing their teaching programs as well as a short in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an unknown person entered the facility   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (Middletown, CT) in March 2019.

Interview

The process was good. Watched a video , then took two tests which weren’t too difficult. I was worried but once there I was able to do everything fine.