Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 216 of over 216 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes

Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes

Application

I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes

Interview

Was contacted for an interview via phone call. First interview is actually a screening test, composing of multiple choice and spelling questions. After that it would be a group interview, and unsure of what it is after that.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with children, educational background.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (Austin, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview process is very straightforward. I applied online via their website. The same day I received an email to schedule an online assessment. The first part of the assessment is a reading comprehension test that is multiple choice. It takes you through various reading levels starting with a very basic story. It is timed. The next assessment is on another day. It is watching videos about their content, and then they give you a chance to demonstrate what you learned and go through a lesson. It is not as intimidating as it sounds. I asked a lot of questions while I was demonstrating to make sure I was doing it right, and it wasn't a problem. Then I talked to someone and they asked me very basic behavioral questions, about my education background, questions about managing students, and why I was interested in the position.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a student who was crying beause they read a word wrong?

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (Pasadena, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Honestly, super chill, the interview consisted of multiple tests I had to take just to experience the process of their programs. I was asked fun questions and had to take a spelling test (some words were real and some were phonetic).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very friendly and warm and easy process that took a few hours. Opportunity to ask questions and take a small test relevant to the job nothing complicated. Got a good feel for the company and the people working there in a short amount of time

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself; what qualifications do you have; what is your background in the education system

Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes

Application

I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes

Interview

It was fairly alright. First interview was behavioural while the second entailed cv details. Expand on projects, etc. Questions like what career interests do you have? Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes

Application

I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes

Interview

This was the first round, the spelling and reading comprehension test. There were five people taking the test at the same time. There was a tour of the school and explanation of how they worked. The centre manager meets all of you for a while to explain more about the school and its methods.

Interview Questions
  • The spelling test was okay, the words gradually increased in difficulty. There were about twenty to thirty words. Be careful of words with double 'ss' like necessary and stuff like stationary/stationery. They also ask you to spell a few 'nonsense' words.
  • The reading comprehension test gave you a few passages with relevant multiple choice questions to be answered in thirty minutes. Be careful of the time because a few candidates couldn't finish.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (Sacramento, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Job was advertised as a tutoring job but when I came in I found out the job title was Clinician. There is a screening which consists of a spelling test, and a reading comprehension test. They then score the test and if you pass, you immediately move to the next part which is a short intro to the programs offered at Lindamood-Bell. If you do well, you meet with the Center Director. I was offered the job the same day. Whole process was about 4 hours long.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you spill coffee on your shirt before you come to work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (Weston, FL) in Jun 2019

Interview

The first phase was a screening group interview. There were five other candidates, and one interviewer. An academic test was administered to determine suitability as a tutor, but otherwise candidates were not asked any substantive individual questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes (London, England, England)

Interview

Doing the tests in the first interview. Then there would be a group interview (three candidates in total), followed by an individual interview. In the group interview, you will be asked to demonstrate how you are going to teach a child with dyslexia. If you struggled, they will prompt you through it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes

Interview

It’s easy. Lots of people get hired just to quit a couple weeks later. There is an aptitude test to take to screen for literate candidates beforehand, but if you aren’t good at reading and writing you probably won’t be applying anyway.

Interview Questions
  • Something dumb about magic stones
Viewing 1 - 10 of 216 Interviews