LinkActiv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at LinkActiv

Sort:

Telemarketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guaynabo, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LinkActiv (Guaynabo, PR) in September 2015.

Interview

Started with a Phone Screening and followed by a group interview and computer test. It was a really nice dynamic, since it didn't felt like an interview at all. The recruiter (Morales) was really nice and professional. She made us feel really comfortable and was very fun and nice to talk to. I wasn't thrilled about working in a telemarketing company but she made it look like a fun place to work where we could have the opportunity of growing within the business.

Interview Questions

• There were questions about how you would react to different job situations and also we did a role play of selling an item.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guaynabo, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LinkActiv (Guaynabo, PR) in November 2017.

Interview

I had a group interview we were like 8, you give a brief introduction about your self and each get random questions and after that they interview each other individualy.

Interview Questions

• Best Quality that you need to have for customer service.   2 Answers

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guaynabo, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LinkActiv (Guaynabo, PR) in January 2018.

Interview

Very brief and partially casual. Interviewer was extremely friendly. there were a total of 5 questions; 4 in Spanish and 1 in English. Interviewer wanted to know a bit more about my education and how it could help me in the potential job position.

Interview Questions

• How have you used your customer service skills and etiquette to handle a disgruntled client in the work place?   2 Answers