Linkage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Linkage

Marketing Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linkage (Burlington, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

I interviewed for a position at Linkage that would have placed me in a design job working for the leadership team members. I approached this one relatively casual, wanting to try a new method of being real with people so they know what I'm like. By Casual I mean dressed in business casual attire that I wore to work the same day. I also had a demeanor that didn't come across as fake or over bearing, but rather enthusiastic about the field and I kept pressing to see what their work environment was like. Exciting, fun...married to the job or not.

Let just say the impression I was given was all false, the nervous smiles, the nervous laughter that happened when I asked if they feel over worked. Even the input on my portfolio was juvenile.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linkage (Burlington, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was relatively straightforward. I only had two rounds of interviews, one with the recruiter and one with the hiring manager. There was not a case interview, which is typical of consulting firms. This is a relatively small organization that believes in developing it's employees, so cultural fit is paramount.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you enabled the success of a customer or client?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Linkage in February 2009.

Interview

2 rounds of interview and a paper test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase