Linn Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Linn Energy Interview Questions

2.8

Engineering Interview

Interview

I applied through my university's online career system. I was invited to a dinner with the company the night before my interview, and had some good conversations with their engineers and listened to a presentation about their history and culture. I really like how they assigned seating at the dinner so the engineers were fairly spread out and all of the interviewees had an engineer to talk to. The interview wasn't particularly difficult. They asked me questions based on their values. (Ex. One of their values is take action and act with a sense of urgency, so they asked me about a time that I did that.) The one thing I found a bit frustrating is that they took over a month to get back to me and tell me that I didn't receive an offer.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Linn Energy (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager and director of the group. Chemistry was great with the director but a little dry with the hiring manager. Great Q&A. Interview ran about an hour long. However, be aware that if you don't want to pay for that parking be sure to get your parking pass validated. Feedback was very positive and constructive

Interview Questions

• How do you learn
      How do you prioritize your day
      If your working on a project but need help how do you go about getting a solution
      Answer Question

Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Linn Energy.

Interview

went to Houston office and met with several managers, most of the interview was standard but the egos where unusual and unwarranted. The interview was pleasant and questions are normal for the position I was applying. I was only introduced to some people on the team and not others.

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Linn Energy (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Laid back. Interview was all about personality. Any technical questions were just questions about my resume but mostly they just had a conversation about where I've come from to see if I would be a good cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• What was the most passionate project that you've worked on in the past?   Answer Question

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linn Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2013.

Interview

four people panel interview, the interviewers were very friendly, There was a HR lady that spoke with me at the door before i began the interview, The entire hiring process was super fast. the HR called me same day after the interview to give me an offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Linn Energy in September 2013.

Interview

Applied through University. Interviewed on campus and was asked standard questions such as strengths/weaknesses, etc. Linn hosted a meet & greet dinner the night before the interviews, which was very helpful so that you get a chance to meet the people interviewing you. I was interviewed by 2 people from the department which I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 challenges our industry faces in the upcoming years.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Linn Energy (College Station, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

On campus interview, very easy process. They came to career fair and advised to submit resume online through career center website. There was a dinner/information session the night before. Overall very friendly and down to earth people.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Linn Energy.

Interview

I had one interview in the OKC office. I met with 3 really nice people, however, did not receive an offer. They gave no feedback on why i didn't receive an offer and also my recruiter acted like they didn't even contact her why they were not interested. More feedback would have been helpful.

Interview Questions

• Pretty generally questions concerning my background. They asked why I wanted to work there. Things of that nature.   Answer Question

Senior Lease Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linn Energy (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I was hired as a contractor then interviewed after 3 months for a permanent position. Standard questions, work ethics covered and benefit package all full explained. Supervisor had already been quite familiar with my work product so other than specific software questions, like- did I know how to search BIA and BLM websites?- it was a standard interview moving me from a contractor status to an employee status.

Interview Questions

• Did I feel comfortable reviewing the work of an employee who was no longer with the company and being able to fairly correct or accept her work?   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linn Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2009.

Interview

I got to know a nice lady and we talked about myself and the company.