Lippe Taylor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lippe Taylor

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lippe Taylor (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

1 in person interview with 4 different associates, 1 phone screening, several follow up calls for a contract position. Questions were easy, no writing test but there is one now. Most people who interview are pulled in 1 minute before and are randomly selected based on availability.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lippe Taylor in May 2016.

Interview

Interview conducted via Skype. Very easy questions, comfortable setting. Friendly interviewer. No problems with connection or anything which was a huge plus. The woman was very personable and asked relevant, easy to understand questions. No hard balls in the mix so I appreciated it very much. At the end of the interview she basically hinted that I got the position. I followed up the next day and she offered me the internship.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lippe Taylor.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn, and also sent my resume directly to an employee e-mail I found online. I had a quick phone interview, followed by an in office interview where I met with 3-4 employees. After the interview, they had me complete a media skills test. The skills test involved building media monitoring for one of their clients.

Interview Questions

I received the job offer but declined. I declined because the salary they offered was $30,000 - which they consider "competitive" and would not negotiate. The salary in this position is already low, but this salary is about $6,000 less than the average in New York City. Basically it comes down to about $14/hr, less than some fast food employees and not enough to survive.

For a company that prides itself on creating campaigns that reach women in all walks of life and strive to empower them, you should also put more focus on empowering the women who work for you day in and day out. $30,000 for working well over 40hr/wk in New York City is insulting and far from empowering.