Liquorland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Liquorland

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liquorland

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Liquorland (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewer read off a clipboard and asked the questions on said clipboard, took me up into the actual store and explained day by day duties and how the store runs, talking to me through the whole experience, although the interviewer over the phone told me to come in at 1pm but claimed I was listed for 1:30 and left me outside the store while they interviewed someone who was in my timeslot, the fact that the interviewer was clearly inexperienced with interviews (constantly checking clipboard and acting confused at some of the questions) made for a slightly unorganised interview structure and left me feeling like I had been in an unprofessional environment.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you showed high quality service to a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liquorland.

Interview

Online application with Coles careers, short phone interview to check availability and what interests you. in person interview with store manager and one other, followed by a walk through of the shop

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you have gone above and beyond either at work or in your personal life.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you had to refuse service to someone.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liquorland (Brisbane (Australia)) in May 2014.

Interview

Very sterile a standard process. It wasn't a give or take interview. It wasn't one that I enjoyed. There was no rapport that I was able to build.
    I wasn't given any feedback. The groups were large and although I got the job it wasn't an ideal process because some people are very out spoken which doesn't give others the chance to contribute

Interview Questions

I got offered another job

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liquorland in April 2019.

Interview

Firstly, I applied online, then I was shortlisted to possibly get an interview. I then had a phone interview, then the man called me back hours later saying he would like me to come into the store i applied at for a face to face interview.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liquorland (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

Was a straight forward interview, which I had two of. Was told on the Friday that I had the job, only to be told Wednesday that I don't have the job. Would never both with this company again.

Interview Questions

• General life questions really   1 Answer

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Epping, Victoria (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liquorland (Epping, Victoria (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

it was quite easy, a little frighting but. did good. they will also give you some scenarios and see what your answer will be to them , in the end they'll give you a call within a week and let you know if you were successful

Interview Questions

• what are your availabitlies   1 Answer

Casual Vancacies Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liquorland (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Application online and submit paperback resume to the store manager in the store.
    The time is flexible as long as you have good communication skills.
    30 minutes interview will be conducted after a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you need to refuse someone.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a situation when you are not told to do it but you are willing to.   Answer Question
    • Tell me the process to decline a customer without ID card but guarantee you that he/she is over 18 years old.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liquorland.

Interview

Simple and quick. You are interviewed by the store manager, unless the corporate is hiring for a new store, therefore, hiring in big numbers, in this case, it is structured and well done.
    The interview done by the store manager (most of the hiring goes through this process) is highly ineffective as they have no training, have to do in work hours and as far as I know, there's no guideline to follow.
    Questions can vary a lot. Just answer everything saying you care about safety and provide awesome experience to customers.