Liskow & Lewis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liskow & Lewis

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liskow & Lewis (New Orleans, LA) in July 2010.

Interview

Recruited twice. First interview had too many red flags so stopped the interview and withdrew my candidacy. Contacted within a few weeks for new position much more appealing but after accepting "new" position was told the needs of the firm "had changed" and reverted back to original position which I had already turned down once. Ended up staying nearly 4 years but only because I didn't want to look for another position at the time.

Interview Questions

• None. Was very impressed with everything I learned about the firm during initial interview and the process went seamlessly. Unfortunately, the position I was being hired to fill was described as "not being able to find the right candidate".   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pleasant. I was given a higher salary than recruiter said was being offered.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liskow & Lewis (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview had questions consisting of -what was your first job?.... Previous job. .... And how do you handle a difficult employee....
    Pretty basic questions but the hiring Manager was heard to read. Im not sure if I'll get the job or not.... There was no information given on employee benefits or salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult coworkers?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you make a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question