LiteracyPro Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LiteracyPro Systems Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at LiteracyPro Systems

Laravel Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiteracyPro Systems in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked to develop an small application on Laravel; The application was reviewed by the Senior developer and them I was asked to have an interview via Skype. The interview was fun, we interchange questions about technologies and preferences. The interviewer were very kind and they were very engaged in the conversation.

PHP Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LiteracyPro Systems in January 2017.

Interview

Received note in response to my application asking me to code a Laravel project. Submitted assignment on time, took about 8 hours of work. No response to any questions or to my submission. Extremely unprofessional, a waste of time as I put in a lot of hard work and thought it was a particularly appropriate job for my qualifications.

Interview Questions

LiteracyPro Systems Response

Feb 15, 2017 – National Training and Project Manager

We are sincerely sorry this happened to you, and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We dropped the ball amid the stress and rush of hiring for a time-sensitive project. Our normal... More

PHP Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LiteracyPro Systems in December 2016.

Interview

Like some one else mentioned here very unprofessional. Spent over 3 hours on assignment as part of application and absolutely no word from LiteracyPro Systems. I consider this extremely rude, one thing is not responding to a short cover letter and a resume but this is a fairly big assignment. Complete waste of time, if this is an indication of the other aspects of this company I would stay clear.

Interview Questions

• Q: make a complete web app that manages albums/artist   1 Answer

LiteracyPro Systems Response

Feb 15, 2017 – National Training and Project Manager

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We dropped the ball, and we wouldn't have even known it had you not taken the time to post your review. In the stress and rush of hiring for a... More