Live365 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Live365 Interview Questions

2.5

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Live365 (Foster City, CA).

Interview

I sent my resume to an acquaintance of my undergraduate advisor, who then submitted my name as a referral. I was first contacted for a phone interview, which was fairly standard. I got an email several days after the interview asking me to come in to meet in person. I met with three different people from the team I was interviewing to join. Within a few days, they got back to me with an answer.

Interview Questions

• How would you market this product in order to reach music bloggers?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live365 (Foster City, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Disorganized. Spent three hours in the interview. The CEO was too busy to come to the designated appointment time. He showed up two hours late and then spent an hour talking about himself.

Interview Questions

• No questions of significance. I felt like he was selling himself to me.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live365 (Foster City, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Great but took a while to follow up. Phone chat first and then took a week to made an appointment to interview in person. Questions are not hard. People are nice and polite. Nice office

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Live365 (Foster City, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Was very easy phone screening to make sure the position was a good fit, Then there was a in person interview, you do interview with a few people from both HR as well as the department mostly situational questions about how you would handle something specific.

Interview Questions

• Did you research the company, what do you know about us?   Answer Question