LoanMart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LoanMart Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at LoanMart

Consumer Litigation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LoanMart (Van Nuys, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter asking if I would be interested in the position. After a brief description I was asked if I would be willing to come in for an interview the next day and I agreed. I met my recruiter in the lobby, then we went upstairs and I met with him and another member of the legal department. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and consisted of both of them asking me various questions about my experience, skills, goals, willingness to travel, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel to courts in other counties or states?   1 Answer

LoanMart Response

Jan 28, 2016 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking time to review your interview experience with our company. This invaluable feedback will help us in our commitment to improving interview experiences for future candidates.

General Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LoanMart (Encino, CA).

Interview

Meet for 3 hours with 5 members of their team. Conversations were overall pleasant with a number of pointed questions re: how would handle this situation? What is your feeling on this topic? Etc. During the interview I asked a number of questions and I got a good sense of the people and culture.

Interview Questions