LocalEdge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Abilene, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty quick. You have one phone screen with HR, If they decide to move forward then you get a face to face interview with hiring manager. The thirds step is a phone interview with the RVP. The process takes about one month to complete.

Interview Questions

• There is a piece of paper with a scenario on it. They will ask you to prepare for 5 minutes and then sell the products.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Buffalo, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

The selection process is competitive and in depth. If you have the skills needed for the job and like working with clients across the country this is a good job.

Interview Questions

• Can you multi-task, and take high level issues and handle them in a timely manner?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LocalEdge in April 2010.

Interview

Be able to show your proven history of results & knowledge of all Online Advertising. The company wants leaders that motivate through positive leadership techniques & hands on field coaching. They do not want email managers. They are also looking for passion & the ability to draw top talent that we can mold.

Interview Questions

• Give me specific examples of how you improved sales results   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LocalEdge in April 2013.

Interview

Two face to face interviews, one of which required me to present a fake sales presentation. Relatively easy. Anyone with sales experience can get hired here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated an additional $5k to my base salary.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Buffalo, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

A little disorganized. They sent me the wrong time to come in so they thought I was late to my interview, which they found out, I was not. Multiple interview process. Phone Interview and In Person.

Interview Questions

• Role play for in person interview (fairly typical). Basic interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room. There offer is what it is.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Amherst, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

initial telephone interview followed by a face-to-face interview. Final interview was a sales role play. an opportunity to speak with a current sales person finalized the offer. The VP/Director of sales then comes in to negotiate the final offer. Don't hesitate to ask for more money if you have good experience

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Buffalo, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring process included me applying through dice.com.
    The HR called me and fixed an appointment for an interview with the Development Manager the next day.
    The interview was very good and productive.
    I was told everything about the company and their goals.
    They clearly put their expectations before me.
    Then they went on asking about my professional experiences and the kind of work that I have been doing.

After the interview, got a call from the same HR person confirming that I was selected for the next round of interview with the Senior Development Manager.
    That interview was with panel of three people.
    The same questions from my previous interview were repeated and I was given some problem instances and asked how I would go about tackling issues.
    I was asked about my career ambitions. I was also asked if I would be interested to take a supervisory role if provided.

Interview Questions

• The whole interview process was non-technical since they had not setup the team yet. They did not have the staff with expertise in my field to interview technically.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LocalEdge.

Interview

Interview process was very easy if you have sales experience, basic sales questions were asked and they really want to hear how you can generate leads and close sales. If you are an experienced sales person, this interview will be a piece of cake.

Interview Questions

• They drill into you to see if you are willing to push the close and take no for an answer, but keep going.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary.

Digital Media Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (San Angelo, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Submition of resume and completion of full application. I received one interview and a underwent a training and probationary period.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to pitch a random product for sale to a manager, a calculator.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room to negotiate

Digital Media Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Greensboro, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward, quick and efficient. The recruiter gave very detailed instructions in how to prepare for the interview. Once the interview was scheduled the interview took place in one day, with an additional interview being scheduled the same day. I liked the fact they were quick decision makers when the first interviewer passed me along the same day to the second phase of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you like cold calling...no one really likes it, it's mainly your willingness to do it that is key.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very simple and they are fair in what they offer.