LocalEdge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LocalEdge

2.4

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Austin, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied through a jobsite and was contacted by recruiter for a phone interview. Moved to the next level which was a facetime interview with local manager. He was 30 minutes late for the phone call only to find out he was shopping for a car and that's why he was late. He kept me on the phone for 1 1/2 hours to tell me all about himself. From there I had a video interview with his boss. Really great guy we talked for about an hour. I was told they were going to move quickly on this new role. This was back in December.
    I received an email on Christmas day asking if I could send any documents from awards I received from my previous employer (who I was laid off from). I thought this was a really strange request considering I was interviewing with companies for a much bigger role and pay.
    Got notice today that they were moving a different direction.
    Truth me told I wasn't going to accept the job anyway, but wanted to share my experience with this organization.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions outside of being asked to email documentation of any awards I was given from my previous employer and had to end up sending photos of the awards.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Buffalo, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

A standard phone screen and then an in person, in depth interview. They may spread out in person Interviews over a few days or they may cram it in one day.

Digital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

The hiring and interview process were quick. It took about 3 weeks total, from the time I applied to my first day. I was contacted immediately after applying and had an interview set up for the following week.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask many questions. They basically just explained the role and asked how I saw myself fitting into it.   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Buffalo, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview went well, but all the lights were off. Maybe they were trying to save on the electricity bill. I met with the manager and director that seem to care about cranking out websites like crazy.

Interview Questions

• How strong is your WordPress skills? How are you on tight deadlines?   1 Answer

Digital Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Amherst, NY).

Interview

I applied online, then received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone screen. Had the phone screen and moved on to setup an in person interview with one of the managers at the local branch. There I was able to also meet a current sales rep and the manager left, where I could ask whatever I want. After that interview I got to meet with a VP and another manager. After a week I was offered a position with them

Reputation Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Buffalo, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

not a bad interview process. the reps were professional and gave great detail about the position. This is a great company and there is lots of room for growth. It is impressive that they are a multinational agency and do great work to help small to medium size businesses. Definitely recommend.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

Interview process was long - over the phone with recruiter, in person with local manager, then in person with area VP. Overall, not bad. However, local manager said he would "follow up" and send me an "assignment" before I met with VP, but never did.

Interview Questions

• What skills did I possess that would make me successful since I had no prior sales experience?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Erie, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

You come first recieve a call from a recruiter. If you pass that you will get an in person interview. You will typically know within a few days after the in person interview.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Abilene, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty quick. You have one phone screen with HR, If they decide to move forward then you get a face to face interview with hiring manager. The thirds step is a phone interview with the RVP. The process takes about one month to complete.

Interview Questions

• There is a piece of paper with a scenario on it. They will ask you to prepare for 5 minutes and then sell the products.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge in December 2013.

Interview

One phone call interview/2 in office interviews. The phone call interview was with a recruiter. First in-office interview was pretty standard with the sales manager. After interview he gave me scripts in order to do a demo sales presentation for the 3rd and final interview. The final offer was made a week after.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself a hunter or a farmer? (I almost cracked up laughing)
      Some simple math questions