LocalEdge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LocalEdge Interview Questions

2.4

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Abilene, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty quick. You have one phone screen with HR, If they decide to move forward then you get a face to face interview with hiring manager. The thirds step is a phone interview with the RVP. The process takes about one month to complete.

Interview Questions

• There is a piece of paper with a scenario on it. They will ask you to prepare for 5 minutes and then sell the products.   Answer Question

Digital Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Erie, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Three interviews....one phone interview and 2 in person....

Interview Questions

• Had to sell something to the manager. They gave me a made up product and gave me 3 minutes to prepare and I had to sell to the manager.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge in December 2013.

Interview

One phone call interview/2 in office interviews. The phone call interview was with a recruiter. First in-office interview was pretty standard with the sales manager. After interview he gave me scripts in order to do a demo sales presentation for the 3rd and final interview. The final offer was made a week after.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself a hunter or a farmer? (I almost cracked up laughing)
      Some simple math questions
      Sales experience- what makes you feel qualified
      Answer Question

Digital Media Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Greensboro, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward, quick and efficient. The recruiter gave very detailed instructions in how to prepare for the interview. Once the interview was scheduled the interview took place in one day, with an additional interview being scheduled the same day. I liked the fact they were quick decision makers when the first interviewer passed me along the same day to the second phase of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you like cold calling...no one really likes it, it's mainly your willingness to do it that is key.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very simple and they are fair in what they offer.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge.

Interview

Inital one on one interview followed by a presentation interview

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Amherst, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

initial telephone interview followed by a face-to-face interview. Final interview was a sales role play. an opportunity to speak with a current sales person finalized the offer. The VP/Director of sales then comes in to negotiate the final offer. Don't hesitate to ask for more money if you have good experience

Support Desk Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tonawanda, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocalEdge (Tonawanda, NY).

Interview

Basic interview with hiring manager and then a second interview was with the VP of IT...

Interview Questions

• If you have a college degree or A+ Certification it's an easy interview...   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will not negotiate, they will just offer you a number. Take it or Leave it...

Interview

Initial phone screen, followed by an interview with a sales manager. The next step is a presentation to sales management based on materials they provide. Lastly there is an interview with senior management.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between search engine optimization and search engine marketing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little to no negotiation.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LocalEdge.

Interview

Interview process was very easy if you have sales experience, basic sales questions were asked and they really want to hear how you can generate leads and close sales. If you are an experienced sales person, this interview will be a piece of cake.

Interview Questions

• They drill into you to see if you are willing to push the close and take no for an answer, but keep going.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LocalEdge in April 2013.

Interview

Two face to face interviews, one of which required me to present a fake sales presentation. Relatively easy. Anyone with sales experience can get hired here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated an additional $5k to my base salary.