The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about LocalEdge? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with LocalEdge employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management" (in 26 reviews)
- "Managers also leave more than you would expect, leading one to believe they too see the writing on the wall." (in 16 reviews)
- "Unfortunately, upper management and sales are extremely greedy and do not consider the quality of the product, just the profits they make." (in 11 reviews)
- "Poor Leadership:" (in 10 reviews)
- "bad management, favoritism, selling a outdated product" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LocalEdge and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 301 of over 310 reviews
Updated Aug 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 22, 2022Digital Media ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Great products, good fulfilment teams so sales people can focus on selling Open minded management Company and management consistently work toward better work/life balance and team culture Benefits are amazing
This specific position is a performance based sales job, expect to get out of it what you put in to it
LocalEdge Reviews FAQs
LocalEdge has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 310 reviews left anonymously by employees. 43% of employees would recommend working at LocalEdge to a friend and 39% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
43% of LocalEdge employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LocalEdge 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.