Loeb & Loeb Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Loeb & Loeb

Interviews for Top Jobs at Loeb & Loeb

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Loeb & Loeb (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

In person interviews with multiple partners and associates at the New York office of Loeb & Loeb. Their questions were fair and focused on substantive experience and goals. Information regarding types of work and firm culture was provided. The people were great - personable, interesting and responsive. The firm environment seemed very collegial and collaborative as well.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Loeb & Loeb.

Interview

Went through a recruiting firm. Meet with Office Administrator first, then lawyer. Very professional environment. Send thank you letter, contacted by recruiter with an offer. Very high end firm, must be dressed professional.

Senior TM Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Loeb & Loeb (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I interviewed for the Los Angeles office SIX times!!! One of which was over the phone and lasted over one hour and interviewed with the Chair person of my group and 2 other attorneys. Another interview was with the attorney from the Chicago office. During all interviews I was given stellar feedback. This went on for THREE months! Just to be told at the end that they went with someone whom they had considered in the past. I believe there was little consideration for me as a candidate. I get that employers have all the power but in this case I don't believe it was fair. Lastly, when I interviewed with their only LA office paralegal she mined me for answers/solution for issues she was going through, Thinking I had the job in the bag I gave her my solutions which I have done in my 23 year career. I felt used at the end. Also this same paralegal was almost shocked that I had worked else where I had the capacity to make recommendations and execute them. Does not surprise me because this is the only place she worked for 25 years.

Interview Questions

• How can I get copies of transferred in trademark matters from unresponsive foreign counsel?   Answer Question