Logical Design Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logical Design Solutions

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Logical Design Solutions.

Interview

I went through the first round of phone interview and had a great conversation with the HR. It was overall a positive experience. I got the second round, although I think they prefer hiring people with years of relevant experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for LDS?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant, Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logical Design Solutions (Florham Park, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

First, there is a phone interview with HR, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager, then a 1/2 day intensive in-person interview with several teams. The final hurdle (which I didn't get to) is another in-person interview during which you would be asked to solve a design problem for a hypothetical project.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to walk them through some of my work. One team asked me if I had any experience integrating separate backend systems. They seemed overly concerned about my (then) lack of experience in management consulting work since I came from an agency background, which they kept harping on throughout the entire process. It seems as though they are skeptical that someone who normally works on shorter term solutions could have the vision to formulate a long-term strategy for the transformation of a company's business. This is probably the biggest point to address if you don't have MC experience.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Logical Design Solutions in December 2015.

Interview

A few years ago I applied for a job posted with LDS (a position they continue to post regularly). I had a couple of phone interviews, was told I'd be invited to come in, but wasn't. Never heard back. I got another job and they fell of my radar. Fast forward 2 years. They contacted me out of the blue to see if I was interested in a newly created position. Had three phone interviews, then a half day in-house interview with three senior people. Requested samples of my work, which I provided. Positive vibes. The holidays came, I emailed requesting feedback, they said they hadn't decided. Two months later, they called back. Two more phone screens and another 2-hour in person interview with four managers. Was told it was between me and a second candidate with a different skillset. Despite attempts to get feedback, they never responded with either a "sorry, but we hired someone else" or "we want you, but we've been too busy to focus on hiring for this position." I really regret using vacation to interview with them! No respect for a candidate's time or the basic courtesy to say they hired someone else/not a good fit, etc.

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logical Design Solutions (Florham Park, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

This was probably one of the most intense interview processes I've ever gone through. There were several rounds of phone and in person interviews with different departments. They throughly vet their applicants to see if they'd be the right fit which also allows the prospective employee to also see if they think they'd enjoy working at LDS.

Content Strategiest Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Logical Design Solutions (Morristown, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

Very intense; there are four rounds, so to speak; the first is a phone interview with the recruiter; then a phone interview with the manager; then an in-person; then, if you are so lucky, a fourth where you present...I never made it to the fourth. Some minor miscommunication about when I was to come in; the recruiter there forgot to email the date and time, so day of interview had to change suddenly. I wonder if that hurt me a bit, even though it was not my fault (what recruiter would want to admit they made a scheduling mistake...I get that, so maybe pin it on the interviewee, no harm no foul?).

Anyway, probably a good company; people seemed nice, office is nice;