Logos Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logos Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logos Technologies

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Logos Technologies (Fairfax, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

Brought in and interviewed with senior managers and upper engineers with the company, very professional, but at the same time very relaxed atmosphere. It was a perfect blend. Lots of freedom was awarded to employees, but only because those employees were the best at what they did and consistently got results.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and qualifications with certain electrical systems   Answer Question

Software Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logos Technologies in September 2011.

Interview

Follow up to a resume submitted at a university career fair. Contacted by email to set up phone interview. Call clarity was poor, largely due to speakerphone being used to allow for multiple interviewers. Asked simple technical questions (external sort) and some soft-skill questions. Required code example in email as follow up to phone interview. Interviewer seemed brash and impatient.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would keep a count of the most frequently occurring words in a text file too large to fit into memory.   2 Answers