Lore Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lore Software Solutions

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lore Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First is written test then rest of the interview was in the process of 1-1 rounds with different people it was gives u a little tension but you can achieve with confidence.and the result will not say immediately as like other companies should wait for weeks.

Interview Questions

• About databases and which of the background you are familiar with   1 Answer

Tester Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lore Software Solutions in April 2016.

Interview

i applied through college there was an aptitude ,gd ,technical 1,technical 2 and finally hr rounds.
    GD as just for checking the fluency not actually a GD and both technical were also easy and the HR is for formalities.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lore Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

HR Round
    Manager round
    Client Round
    Managing Director Round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

4 times negotiated the salary. Seems no standard salary offering process.
    After joining the company I found I was the being paid the least. Other employees with lessor experience were being paid higher than me. So I left the company in 1.5 months.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lore Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

technical round with Lore and their single client and ready to offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Frustrating experience. Different process they offer when you get selected and then you start negotiation. I as offered 3 times when finally I accepted it, but was I have been intelligent that I'm dealing with naives

Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lore Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

simple interview and IQ test from HR and then discussion with our Managing Director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was my first job, so I was excited to accept the job without any negotiation but for freshers there is a bond of 14 months.